1 step closer!

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by 4THNLONGFELLOW, Dec 5, 2004.

1. 4THNLONGFELLOW

4THNLONGFELLOW Chicago Bears *********

Well the game today went good. I was glad to win with OFFENCE rather then D this game. HUTCHINSON had a good game and moved the ball down field nicely- over 200 yards by a CHICAGO QB- now that is a headline for you. Could the WILDCARDS be in our future? I don't know but we have JAX., G.B., DET. still to play in our schedule so who knows. If we can just win out and get a little help that would be great. I was glad to see URLACHER back in the lineup today. He had a good game and was all over the place. Sorry VIKING FAN but we owed you that one from earlier. I just hope we can keep up with at least some kind of offence in the coming weeks and as always, GO BEARS!
    I found an add for a new recliner chair that is coming out, here it is! :cheesey:

[​IMG]
    " See how comfortable the new LA-Z-BRIAN chair can be. Doesn't CULPEPPER look comfortable to you?"

2. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

I dont see how the bears could lose now, they will almost certainly win the super bowl. *-some restrictions may apply

3. 4THNLONGFELLOW

I'm not sure about the SB, but at least you may win your bet BF1! Good luck. [​IMG]

4. Rube Cred

Rube Cred nfl-*****s member

Lets not forget who you were playing. It was a division game, which are always close, it was the Vikes secondary minus their best CB, it was the Vikes away, outdoors, and on grass. It was the perfect formula for your QB to play well. Don't get too cocky unless Chad can do this again against a *real* defense!

5. 4THNLONGFELLOW

I agree that CHAD does need to be proven still but you have to understand CUBE, we as BEARS fans have to take what we can get. [​IMG]

6. Cowboy71

Cowboy71 Dallas Cowboys *********

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>I dont see how the bears could lose now, they will almost certainly win the super bowl. *-some restrictions may apply</div>

***Offers not valid in the state of Florida in 2005.

7. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

Bears and Super Bowl in the same sentence. I see the humour! Haha