2 Hopes!!!

Discussion in 'AFC South' started by Dolphins, Dec 22, 2003.

1. Dolphins

Dolphins nfl-*****s member

THis team is my other hope of winning the bowl!! they have a better chance but I just hope one of these two teames get in!!! I'm not exluting any other teams I just would like the 2 teams I said to go 2 the SUPER BOWL!!!!

2. 4THNLONGFELLOW

4THNLONGFELLOW Chicago Bears *********

Well DOLPHINS, the TITANS are one step closer after the win last night. I don't know if they will go all the way though. I don't know if they can stay healthy enough to go all the way. McNAIR seems to be playing hurt all the time and now EDDIE is banged up also. It will be a tough task but, who knows? Cograts to any TITANS fans on their playoff win and good luck the rest of the way.

3. 4THNLONGFELLOW

4THNLONGFELLOW Chicago Bears *********

Well TITANS have a tough task at hand now with the PATRIOTS in FOXBORO! It will be a good game and good luck.

4. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

The winner of this game will most likely represent the AFC in the Super Bowl. - My blanket statement concerning the AFC.

The Titans struggled against the Ravens and could do so against the Pats as well. New England has looked amazing down the stretch and looks unbeatable.

When these two teams met earlier in the season, New England ended up winning the game on a late interception return for a TD. The Pats were up by 4 when the interception occurred, and it put the game out of the Titan's reach.

Expect a great matchup and I'm sticking to my guns that the winner here will move on to the Super Bowl. Most likely the Pats, but don't count McNair out yet.

5. Dolphins

I agree with everything you said Steeler except, I accually think the Titans are going to win in a field-goal kick with about 1:00 left and then intercept when the pats try to come back!!! I have really wierd feelings though, kinda like the cincinate and chief game, I was the only person in my family that thought the the bengals were going to win. They kicked butt!!!! well any way I **"HOPE"** that the titans and panthers go and they go into over-time and Panthers win with the field goal!!!! Well that's all I have to say about them TTYL bye!

6. Dolphins

soory about that I completely changed what I said on the general forums.