2 tickets opening night @ cost ($20 total)

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Kamper, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Kamper

Kamper Member

Sorry if this belongs in OT

I bought these two tickets in addition to my season tickets, but turns out I don't need them. They are in section 329 row O, and are actual hard tickets, not ticketfast. Yeah, I know they are about the worst in the arena. I figured I'd try in here before posting them on Craigslist. I could meet in downtown Portland or the Sellwood area at anytime up until Friday @ 3. Please don't scalp these, I know they are worth more but would prefer them to go to a fan. Thanks.

I've been a long time lurker and I look forward to conversing with many of you in the future.

Additionally, I've got season tickets and almost any game is up for grabs, just let me know 2 weeks in advance to see whether my brother or I want to go or not. Those 2 seats are in section 318 row N, dead center court. I'll sell these for face as well. Lakers and home opener games are taken for ourselves. Thank you.

2. THE HCP

THE HCP NorthEastPortland'sFinest

i have the complete bobble head collection from the past few years and am looking to make a profit off of them! Holler if you want 'em!

3. DaRizzle

DaRizzle BLAKER

Agh...I thought you meant at Staples Center!!! Damn!

4. BIG Q

BIG Q Well-Known Member

If the seats are together I will take them. My buddy has two singles in different sections for him and his girlfriend, so this would be great so they can enjoy the game together. If I get your tickets I then have two singles available if anyone is interested. The tickets are in Portland (I live in AZ) so I do not know the sec/row numbers, but they are both 300 level.

I will be flying up next Thursday for the game if you want to meet up before the game or whatever you prefer. Message me and we can take care of the details, but I do want your tickets. Thanks in advance.

5. AgentDrazenPetrovic

AgentDrazenPetrovic Anyone But the Lakers

Just got my tix for opening night! booyah!

:ghoti:

6. DaRizzle

DaRizzle BLAKER

^give it to me, you are not worthy