4-0!!!!!

Discussion in 'Phoenix Suns' started by jdub, Nov 9, 2004.

1. jdub

jdub JBB JustBBall Member

Wow, what a great start the suns are off to. They are beating opponents by an avergage of more than 20 points, and the team seems to really be gelling. Stoudemire is a MANCHILD, Marion is puttin up all double doubles and tons of steals, nash is dishin the ball like mad, joe johnson and q rich are both puttin up nice numbers as well. This is their best start since 84, and hopefully tommorow night theyll pick up another win against Cleveland. After that there first real challenges of the year come against the Kings and the Mavs. What do you guys think of this fast start, and how will the suns finish this year? After what I've seen so far, i think the Suns have a good shot at the division, I'm gonna play it safe and say they go 48-34, and take second spot in the division and 6th - 8th in the conference, really early for predictions, but their always fun aren't they.

2. Courtking

Courtking Courtking

Amare is just a beast. 29 points 15 boards last night, averaging 25 and 10 so far this season, showing that he can play with the big centers after playing against 285 lbs Eddy Curry last night. I am still waiting for the real Quentin Richardson to come out, he is just not the same in his first couple of game, but he isn't doing that bad defensivly this season (10th in the NBA in steals per game with 2.0).

We knew this team was going to run but they are showing us more. They showed that we can shoot the ball well from 3. We can feed it to the big guy, and at the same time JJ and Marion are playing amazing defence. If the Suns keep this up I'll put them down for a top 5 team in the west for sure.

3. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

The Suns are off to a fantastic start. I will give them props for that. They're looking good right now. But, just a question, have you guys looked at the teams they've been playing so far?

Atlanta Hawks: 0-4
    Phileadelphia 76ers: 1-3
    New Jersey Nets: 2-2
    Chicago Bulls: 0-3
    Combined Record: 3-12

That's who they've played so far. To this point, they have yet to play a good team. They're schedule has been terribly easy right now, so just because they're off to a fast start, I wouldn't jump to any conclusions just yet. I'd wait until they beat some quality teams. Cause, right now, they've beaten some of the bad teams in the East, and for that matter, have yet to step foot on Western Conference soil, aside from their homecourt. When the schedule gets tougher and they succeed, than maybe you can jump towards something a little quicker, but I'd wait before going and making any bold predictions just yet.