A depressing sight

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Thunder' started by Sir Desmond, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

[​IMG]

He wasn't even meant to be playing either, but decided last minute he wanted to and got a pair of shoes shipped to Orlando overnight. Then goes and drops 22 points in 28 minutes.

Can't believe Seattle is going to miss a decade of this kid lighting up the league.

F*ck you Bennett.

2. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

I thought the title was in reference to his chicken arms....

3. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef @ Jul 9 2008, 03:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I thought the title was in reference to his chicken arms....</div>

No you didn't.

4. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir Desmond @ Jul 9 2008, 03:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef @ Jul 9 2008, 03:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I thought the title was in reference to his chicken arms....</div>

No you didn't.
    </div>

Yeah, I did actually....someone should tell him these are allowed in the NBA....

[​IMG]

5. bangofan13

bangofan13 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir Desmond @ Jul 9 2008, 03:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>[​IMG]

He wasn't even meant to be playing either, but decided last minute he wanted to and got a pair of shoes shipped to Orlando overnight. Then goes and drops 22 points in 28 minutes.

Can't believe Seattle is going to miss a decade of this kid lighting up the league.

F*ck you Bennett.</div>
    Now I know Durant will be special, but I absolutely love how you use his summer league scores to point out his potential lol.