A few thoughts... UA at OSU

Discussion in 'Oregon State Beavers' started by Targus, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Targus

Targus Suspended

Keeping you safe. If I tell you more, you would b
    Going into this week, I think OSU has a legit chance to get a win vs UA. A lot of things have to come together, but OSU showed much improved defense last week. What they can't do is rely on Mannion's arm to win the game...he's a FR and isn't supported by a very strong OL or WR (Rogers is improving).

UA has simply terrible defense. They are giving up over 500 yards per game. This is probably one of three best chances OSU will have to get a win this season.

A concern is Beavers loss record of 8 out of 9 games, dating back to last season. OSU needs to get creative to get a run game going, taking pressure off their FR QB and they will need to greatly improve special teams. The meltdown last week was inexcusable. Special teams are so important to momentum...and we all saw how OSU handed over momentum. OSU can't afford to defend a short field or give up TD on kick coverage.

So, I'm 7/8 on picking winners involving OSU and UO.... This week, going for some street cred and predicting AN OREGON STATE WIN WITH A 4 PT VICTORY!!

go beavs!

2. BoBoBREWSKI

BoBoBREWSKI BURP!

I agree. This is very much a winable game.

3. BoBoBREWSKI

BoBoBREWSKI BURP!