A little JBB Warriors Forum history...

Discussion in 'Warriors Lounge' started by Rudeezy, Apr 9, 2005.

1. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

When I became a member here in October of 2003, I was the lone Warriors fan. I posted for a few months almost by myself, although some other members would occasional give there two cents.

That is when I got tired of talking to myself and wanted a place where a bunch of Warriors fans could come together and get excited about our team. So I started recruiting like crazy and after a month or so, activity here started to pick up. Some of those first recruits are still here and some have left. Probably the greatest additition to the forum at that time was Custodianrules2. This guy got the ball rolling and really helped me put this forum on the map.

Custodianrules has recruited like no one I have ever seen and should be given a lot of credit for what this forum is today. This forum is active and fun to be at daily.

So anyways, I guess I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of the Warrior faithful. Lets continue to make this the premier forum to talk Warrior Basketball!

2. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Thanks for the props, Rudeezy, but you gotta love the fact that we've got such regular contributors like Gohn, Warriorfansnc93, Kwan, Wtwalker (before he left for school), Philsmith, Sactomofo, Ultimate Warrior, Clif25, YAFanatic that started coming here last season and then the many more that came on this season like Jrich23, REREM, Upsidedownside, CohanHater and many more to help add to the quality of this forum. (Sorry if I didn't mention you, there's just so many) I'm even suprised we've got an international Warrior following like DutchWarriorFan and Hipocrat. Everyone's been great, very helpful, and it's just good to see the support for the Warriors and everyone's take on it how this franchise is headed. The cool thing is that when people disagree, everyone is pretty mature about agreeing to disagree, no matter if an opinion is perceived as outrageous or inaccurate to one another. I also think what makes this site stand apart from others is that this site has so many great features and there's something in it for everyone.