Abramovich's Ronaldinho Interest Intensifies

Discussion in 'Chelsea FC' started by CelticKing, Dec 7, 2007.

1. CelticKing

CelticKing The Green Monster

<span class="titolo">Abramovich's Ronaldinho Interest Intensifies After Drogba Revelations</span></p>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'></p>

<span class="sommario">According to Sport.es, Didier Drogba's impending operation has steeled Roman Abramovich's resolve to bring Ronaldinho to Chelsea...</span></p>

Following the news that Didier Drogba is to be laid up for several weeks after a knee operation, Chelsea supremo Roman Abramovich (pictured) is now said to be doubly eager to bring Ronaldinho to London.

The Barcelona forward has long since been linked with a switch to Stamford Bridge, but these rumours have intensified in recent weeks as the Brazilian has increasingly found himself sidelined at Camp Nou.

This, coupled with Drogba's impending absence, has apparently steeled Abramovich's resolve.

Sport.es reports that, if Drogba does not take his operation in January during the African Cup of Nations, then Abramovich will look for a "high level" footballer to fill his boots when he does start to sit out matches.

And some may say that Drogba and Ronaldinho are not the same type of player, fewer would dispute that "Ronnie" is of the calibre that Chelsea require.

It is said that the coaching team of Avram Grant and Henk Ten Cate - the latter a well-known admirer of Ronaldinho - would relish the chance to have another star in their ranks, despite the perceived failings of the likes of Shevchenko and Ballack.

And while Ronaldinho would be ineligible to play for Chelsea in the remainder of the Champions League, it is for the Premiership that he would really be signed.

Abramovich is said to have the deal firmly in mind, but, as always, it remains mere speculation until the pen hits the contract.</div></p>

2. Art_gunner4life

Art_gunner4life DYC Arsenal Fan

Drogba will be happy to stay of dhino decides to stick with the rentboys, he will gladly swallow his negative comments he's made about the clubs crap spirit, Im sure.</p>

3. CelticKing

He should be happy to be able to play with one of the greatest in the game.</p>

I really hope Chelsea gets him. ( i hate their team but having dinho in the epl will make it even better) [​IMG]</p>

4. Art_gunner4life

Art_gunner4life DYC Arsenal Fan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticKing)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

He should be happy to be able to play with one of the greatest in the game.</p>

I really hope Chelsea gets him. ( i hate their team but having dinho in the epl will make it even better) [​IMG]</p>

</div></p>

I'll be laughing of dhino does a "sheva"at chelsea, pretty much theclub to kill your great career.</p>

5. CelticKing

hahah, not going to happen Art.</p>

He's much better than Sheva. lol</p>

6. hustler

hustler Revving up the Engine

lol that would be hilarious if he pulls a sheva move.I hope Drogba would change his mind if we can dinho.

7. CelticKing

I'm sure Drogba would change his mind, and the whole team would get better.</p>

I really see you guys getting Dinho.</p>