Agnew doesn't look good, Top OSU recruit takes unofficial visit

Discussion in 'Oregon State Beavers' started by Targus, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Targus

Targus Suspended

Keeping you safe. If I tell you more, you would b
    A few noteworthy items:

1. On Tuesday, a glum Agnew sat out of practice and Riley said later, "I don't know what this means. We'll see what he can do tomorrow, but obviously he's not healthy.'' Agnew had significant hamstring problems in high school. Riley said, "I don't know yet'' when asked if Agnew could pull an Yvenson Bernard and miss virtually all of this week's practice but magically appear against UCLA.

2. Vanderveen, a three star OSU verbal, took an unofficial UCLA visit and says he plans more. He says he is firmly onboard with OSU, but you have to question this with the Minnion situation.

3. Buker recently tweeted that OSU has FIVE serviceable QB's on the current roster and THREE sericeable offensive lineman. Not good.

4. There are reports coming from practice that overall the team body language is defeated and enthusiasm is sorely lacking. The more I read and hear, the less I think OSU will be able to win vs UCLA.

http://www.oregonlive.com/beavers/index.ssf/2011/09/oregon_state_football_tailback.html