Aldridge Sits, Roy and Jones Return

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Hunter, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Hunter

Hunter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'></p>
    <div class="bi">Aldridge Sits; Roy And Jones Return</div>
    <div>

<span style="font-style: italic">Oct 9</span> - Just as the team welcomed Brandon Roy and James Jones to their first full practice, it waved goodbye to LaMarcus Aldridge, who missed practice with what coach Nate McMillan called minor hip and knee injuries.</p>

</p>

McMillan said Aldridge has a sore knee from a knee-on-knee collision and a hip pointer. The good news is that McMillan expects Aldridge to return to practice on Tuesday, and barring a setback, expects him to start Wednesday night when the Blazers host the Los Angeles Clippers in a preseason opener at the Rose Garden.</p>

</p>

"I felt good," Roy said. "I was a little scared to do some moves early, but as I got comfortable, I started to do some things. I first came out and I had a couple moves where I wanted to power up but in the back of mind, I thought, 'It's really not worth it now.' So I was trying to be cautious and I'll continue to be this way until we get close to coach putting me out in a game." -- <font color="#000000">The Oregonian</font></p></div></div>

2. pegs

pegs My future wife.

Wow. That sucks. They need him this season, if that's a lingering problem, they're screwed w/ big men.</p>

3. JFizzleRaider

JFizzleRaider Sad Panda Global Moderator

The injuries to Aldridge are not re-ocurring ones. Last year he had a heart problem and shoulder surgery, these are completely unrelated and minor</p>

4. JFizzleRaider

JFizzleRaider Sad Panda Global Moderator

double post</p>