Politics All cancers were actually cured back in 1925 but the government has been covering up the evidence.

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by SlyPokerDog, May 16, 2017.

1. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

Likely Vatican Ambassador Callista Gingrich's Company Hawked Biblical Cancer "Cure"

The New York Times
    and CNN are reporting that President Donald Trump will soon nominate Gingrich to be the United States ambassador to the Holy See. Gingrich is an author, columnist, and president of Gingrich Productions. She and her husband, Newt, founded the company to feature the couple’s media work and provide consulting services. Gingrich Productions also rents out its email list, which reportedly has 250,000 subscribers and was used by the Trump campaign during the election.

Gingrich Productions sends numerous shady sponsored emails, including ones that claim that “cancer was cured back in 1925” and “the actual cure” for cancer can be found in the Bible -- and it can be unlocked by subscribing to a newsletter for $74 (or $37 if you’re over the age of 60). The emails are from Health Revelations and Health Sciences Institute (HSI), which are both owned by NewMarket Health, LLC, a subsidiary of Agora, Inc.

For example:

• Gingrich Productions sent a February 2016 Health Revelations email claiming to have “the TRUTH” about preventing cancer and deadly tumors. The email linked to a pitch page claiming that “all cancers were actually cured back in 1925” but the government has been covering up the evidence. The email ultimately asked readers to subscribe to the Health Revelations newsletter, which costs up to $74 a year.
    • In October and December 2015, Gingrich Productions sent an email from Health Sciences Institute claiming that “researchers investigating” the Bible have “unlocked a connection to a stunning cancer-fighting power... a breakthrough so monumental, it's poised to make traditional cancer therapies obsolete... and save millions of lives.” HSI is a subscription newsletter, which costs up to $74 a year.
    • In 2013, Gingrich Productions sent an email from Health Revelations which also claimed that “cancer was cured back in 1925” and a “God-fearing American doctor … gives the actual cure.”
    Gingrich Productions’ emails carry the disclaimer that the message “reflects the opinions and representations of our advertiser alone, and not necessarily the opinion or editorial positions of Gingrich Productions.”

HSI and Health Revelations have been heavily criticized for their shady business practices and marketing of scammy medical advice. The conservative movement has been heavily infected with scams. Similar cancer “cure” emails became an issue during the Republican presidential primary when then-candidate Mike Huckabee was criticized for sending out sponsored emails from Health Revelations.

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2...hs-company-hawked-biblical-cancer-cure/216451

2. Further

Further Guy

Stuff doer
    A friend of mine who worked for the state department was some appointed position over in the Vatican recently, I think it was something like secretary to the ambassador, something like that. Anyways, he quit, moved back to the NW and has refused to ever talk about any of it except to say he didn't realize how corrupt and depraved everything was, and that he will never talk for fear of his life. In one year there he gave up his lifelong dream, schooling, work towards politics. Sucks, he was stationed in the White House before and then Vatican City. I was looking forward to visiting him at one of those locations and getting the insiders tour. I still have a cousin in the military who sets up communication redundancies for the President at scouted locations and he lives/works in DC, so he can still give me an insiders look at the WH. It will be fascinating.

Dougnsalem, PDXFonz and SlyPokerDog like this.
  3. bodyman5000 and 1

bodyman5000 and 1 Lions, Tigers, Me, Bears

You've just killed them all

Chris Craig, Dougnsalem, Nate and 5 others like this.
  4. trailblazer18

trailblazer18 Well-Known Member

I've read the Bible cover to cover multiple times. I can't recall any mentions to cancer, maybe because the name wasn't around back then. There are cleansing procedures explained in the Bible, but definitely not cancer cures. No miracles from Jesus cured cancer either...I know the emails are just rubbish and scams, just want to clear the Bible of any misconception of containing the cure for cancer.

Chris Craig and SlyPokerDog like this.
  5. SlyPokerDog

Dammit, it's posts like this that are ruining Trumpcare. Sending a bible to everyone with cancer would have been cheap and easy. Say no to mainstream medical!

Dougnsalem, trailblazer18 and lawai'a like this.
  6. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

OK, look, I'm Jewish, I don't know Catholicism from the inside. And I am, honestly, not trying to be offensive to Catholics. But I wish someone would explain this to me.

I keep hearing Ms. Gingrich is such a devout Catholic. She had a 6-year affair with a married man. Wouldn't that be considered a sin? And since there is no evidence she became pregnant during that time, presumably using birth control; something I personally favor (as do most Catholics) but against Catholic doctrine. So did she go to Confession and conveniently not tell the priest? Or did she confess, receive absolution, and the next day go back to screwing a married man? Did she avoid Confession for 6 years? I believe that would prevent her from receiving Holy Communion, is that not correct?

So what am I missing? How can a person who either lies in Confession, or keeps committing the same sin, or never goes to Confession or receives Communion, and commits one of the seven deadly sins over and over for 6 years be called a devout Catholic? Because she opposes marriage equality and legal abortion?

trailblazer18 likes this.
  7. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

Frankincense and Myrrh.

trailblazer18 likes this.
  8. Nate

Nate #itsokaytobewhite #wakandaforever BANNED

Ftfy

9. SlyPokerDog

I was raised catholic. We're a very horny people.

lawai'a and Dougnsalem like this.
  10. bodyman5000 and 1

Mormon girls are the biggest hoochies. My highschool friend married one and has been cheating with her sister for over 20 years now.

Dougnsalem likes this.
  11. bodyman5000 and 1

Stereotypes are fun. Watch Master of None season 2 people. It isn't often hilarious but it is really really good.

12. Natebishop3

Natebishop3 Don't tread on me!

Isn't the best part about Catholicism that you can do whatever you want and as long as you confess and do a few Hail Mary's you're good to go?

Nikolokolus, Shaboid and Dougnsalem like this.
  13. trailblazer18

I'm not Catholic, but biblical church principals would/should still apply. If the church was applying correct "church discipline" this situation would not be happening. These days though the ball is being dropped by both the church leadership and the congregation. Church leadership doesn't apply or simple doesn't enforce church discipline and usually because church members don't want to receive church discipline or be subject to it. So everyone is just playing church. And of course I don't mean to make a sweeping statement of all churches, but this is a huge problem in the church today.

14. trailblazer18

That would require a lot of reading, and actual believers don't even get through the "suggested" reading..haha

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  15. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

Nate misquoted me, not that I am surprised. I said I did not know Catholicism from the inside, not "I don't know anything about Catholicism".

16. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

All cancers were cured? Well, when do they get to Scorpios?

Nate and SlyPokerDog like this.
  17. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

History says that Roman Catholicism was severely corrupt. There was a reform in the 1500s because of how corrupt the Church and Popes had become... That's what I know about the Catholic Church.

stampedehero likes this.
  18. BLAZINGGIANTS

BLAZINGGIANTS Well-Known Member

History says most religions are.

History tells me that those that have not been exposed as corrupt likely still are but have done better at keeping the corruption silent.

PDXFonz likes this.
  19. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

ftfy stands for "fixed that for you", it's a way of saying "this is more accurate".

Nate and BlazerCaravan like this.
  20. BlazerCaravan

BlazerCaravan Hug a Bigot... to Death

To be even more clear, it's a form of sarcastic joke...

Nate, Chris Craig and PDXFonz like this.