Allen & Barry Analysis Of Their Team

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Thunder' started by Shapecity, Oct 7, 2003.

1. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

Allen & Barry Analysis Of Their Team

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">To listen to the Sonics, one would think they had never played together before ? as if the magic that Ray Allen brought to them late last season was suddenly forgotten.

Nearly every comment from them about the upcoming season has been guarded, and there's a hint of doubt behind the most optimistic observation.

"I'm curious to find out if we can build on some of the things that we did last year," said Allen, who came to Seattle in February in a trade that sent Gary Payton and Desmond Mason to Milwaukee. "We added some new pieces, so we're a different team. Right now, I can't say if it's all going to work."

The Sonics talk as if tomorrow night's exhibition opener the Houston Rockets actually means something, and Brent Barry and his teammates are unsure what team will step on the court when they open the doors to KeyArena. </div>

Full Article:
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=knig...night&type=lgns

2. Ghost

Ghost BBW Member

I think the will mold togther nicely. The injury to Nick will hurt them a lot and it will be hard for the to recover and that hurts there playoff chances. Rashard Lewis has the chance to have a breakout year this year and I can see him being a All-Star if one of the other Great Small Fowards Gets Injured. I still think even with the injury to Nick(that hurts there front line A LOT!!!) they can still make the 7th seed or the 8th seed in the playoffs this year. I think they will get into the playoffs.

These 8 teams I think will get into the playoffs in the western Conference.

Lakers
    T-Wolves
    Rockets
    Sonics
    Kings
    Spurs
    Mavs
    Suns

3. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

As long as Ray plays like he did with us last year, Rashard keeps improving and Bones' body holds up (vital), then we'll be right. If Radman can fulfill his potential we'll be laughing

4. uqlangel

uqlangel JBB JustBBall Member

Seattle has a great future Allen is a star Barry will become 6th man and lean the bench as Ridnour Develops at the point, Lewis will blosson this year as will Radman, Booth and James have the size to at least grab some boards and block some shots and remain competitive in the west even if they are paid way to much the only negative is that Collision wont be able to help them until next year but thinking ahead if he can join this same crew next year fit & hungry after a development season they may be a force