And The Winner of Tough Enough is...

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by Moo2K4, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

Andy. And it was a good episode, too.

Personally, I'm glad Andy won, though I'm pretty shocked. I thought when it came down to Andy and Luke that it was Luke's to lose for sure.

Personally, I think Martin would have won the competition had he not been eliminated, but that's just my opinion.

Overall, I loved the Tough Enough reboot. I thought, for the last 12 weeks or so (however long it was), that it was the best thing WWE had going, and I really hope that it gets a second season.

2. julius

julius Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

singer songwriter
    You could tell Andy was nervous as hell (esp when he did the "guaran-damn-tee" bit.

But I think he has more potential to be a big time star, vs a short mid-card.

Not saying he will be one, or the other guy can't go onto big things.

3. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

I think he definitely had the most potential between him and Luke. He's got the size and look of a WWE superstar, I'm just wondering if he'll develop the ring and mic abilities needed to be on the main card. The potential is there though, at least I think.

As for Luke, I think we'll see him WWE as well. He reminds me a lot of The Miz...like, a lot. From what I've seen, his mic skills are solid and he seems to be pretty damn good in the ring. He really seems like a guy that could be a really, really good heel in the business for a while. Obviously only time will tell with both of them, but I think they each of a good future in the industry.

Beyond them though, I also think we'll be seeing Martin somewhere down the line, and potentially Ivelisse. I thought Martin was going to be the sure-fire winner until he got eliminated because of injury, and Ivelisse seemed like she was the top female before she got hurt too.