Andersson called up

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by kreidertime, Nov 6, 2018.

1. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

Finally. Get that schmuck McLeod off the team.

2. Ranger71

Ranger71 Well-Known Member

We'll see if they actually do it once Howden is cleared again.

3. mrmel29

mrmel29 Well-Known Member

Yeah. Hope andersson isn't up because howden is hurt worse than their saying

4. Ranger71

That's what they said, it was due to Howden.

5. kreidertime

I think it was also due to the fact McLeod fucking sucks and it's becoming obvious to Quinn. Plus, the fan base is starting to hate him like they did Glass. It would be wise for a team "rebuilding" not to play schmucks like that when your 7th overall pick is averaging about a PPG in the AHL and is rotting there.

6. panzerporter

panzerporter Well-Known Member

Better late than never but I figured Lias would be up sooner, disagree about Glass. Tanner was signed to hit and fight and did both well, McLeod isn't good at anything but hurting opponent's hands. Now if only the Rangers could revamp the defense by cutting Staal and injecting more youth into the lineup.

7. Ranger71

They need to get Fast back to the 4th line where he's best suited.

8. Stepupstepan

Stepupstepan Well-Known Member

At least Glass did not take stupid penalties. Mcleod is a complete joke. Gorton needs to get fired just for keeping this assclown on the team for this long.

9. Ranger71

Skjei and Shattenkirk are providing zero right now. DeAngelo sucks they should just put him on waivers and call up Hajek.

10. Ranger71

Haha and DA scores 5 min and my jinx works.

11. kreidertime

According to HF Rangers posters, DeAngelo is the second coming of Jesus Christ. Either way. Pionk is turning into a dynamite defenseman. DeAngelo does look a lot better. Team is playing like a team for the first time in a long time.

12. mrmel29

mrmel29 Well-Known Member

Haven't seen an end to end rush finishing with a goal by a ranger like that since leetch. I think DeAngelo has a spot here. I like the kid's feistiness as he doesn't take shit from anyone. Smith and shattenkirk need to go and mcleod?? Bwahahahaha he sucks ass. Staal playing as aggressive as I can remember him ever playing and not a total negative anymore. Don't know what the hell to make of skjei. The kid has talent but what the fuck is he doing out there!! Team is looking good

13. panzerporter

panzerporter Well-Known Member

I liked Quinn still giving Lias minutes after he took 2 dumb penalties instead of burying him on the bench, no doubt he belongs up here. Looks like spending a few games in street clothes watching a few games lit a fire under Buch's ass, hope it stays lit. DA looks like he's bulked up a bit from last year but he still strikes me as a RW. There are guys out there on the PP who seem to have no intention of shooting the puck, Shatt most notably. He's been quite a disappointment so far but I noticed Quinn had him on ice for a little under 17 minutes while Pionk logged 25, speaking of Pionk what a goal! Been a while since the Garden roared like last night. Staal played a very good game which should be expected out of a guy making his salary but he's still a cap anchor that needs to be traded or cut loose.