Andre Brown

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Thunder' started by Sir Desmond, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

Big props to him tonight as we ended that road loss streak in Indiana.

Made a couple of rookie mistakes at the end of the third against Washington which was probably the turning point of the game, but he came up big at the end today against the Pacers. Had a three-point play to put us up 101-100 with a minute to play, and after Tinsley scored, had another bucket and the foul (didn't convert the FT though) which ended up being the gamewinner.

Good to see him respond positively after the Wizards game, and nice to see the coaching staff have faith in him, especially down the stretch of a tight game.

Box.

2. monty001

monty001 Sonics belong in Seattle

Glad to finally get a win. I missed the game, but I heard that Luke was back in the starting lineup. It will probably stay that way now that Rashard is coming back.

3. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

<div class="quote_poster">monty001 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Glad to finally get a win. I missed the game, but I heard that Luke was back in the starting lineup. It will probably stay that way now that Rashard is coming back.</div>

Earl still played more though.

4. Iron Shiek

Iron Shiek Maintain and Hold It Down

I was screaming at the TV last night hoping that Hill would take Brown out and put in Wilcox. Brown was getting torched defensively, wasn't rebounding, and wasn't scoring. Wilcox had been playing well to up until that point and I was wondering why he wasn't in during crunch time.

Then Brown stepped up and got two consecutive basket and a foul during our two most important possessions of the game. Despite the fact that he choked on the line this kid has an inner confidence about himself that I like. He makes a ton of mistakes (his technical for hanging on the rim being one of them) but the kid has courage and I'm glad that he is getting an opportunity in the green and gold.

By the way, anyone who watched that game had to be impressed with Jamaal Tinsley. With as much off the court troubles the Pacers have had I'm sure that they would be open to deal him. He fits our style of play perfectly and he would give us another crunch time player in the event that Ray or Sweet Lew would sustain an injury. Maybe it's wishful thinking but I hope that we can look past someone's history and take a gamble on a player that could potentially get us over the hump.

Great win by the Supes. The post game huddle had one huge sigh of relief last night.

5. Casual

Casual JBB First Team

<div class="quote_poster">Iron Shiek Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">By the way, anyone who watched that game had to be impressed with Jamaal Tinsley.</div>

You are nothing if not persistent.

6. sonic boom

sonic boom BBW Member

I think Andre Brown needs more time especially with Mr. No Defense Wilcox starting.

However, With Rashard returning today agaisnt the Kings, this will provide even less playing time. Because sometimes the Sonics put in a small lineup by moving rashard to the 4, and putting in Wilkins or Gelebale.

7. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

One of Brown and Wilkins will be out of the rotation now that Rashard is back, and you'd assume it will be 'Dre.