Another available young big man

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Custodianrules2, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/22163/another-available-young-big-man

2. AlleyOop

AlleyOop JBB JustBBall Member

Interesting. P.S. Is anyone else getting hijacked by sportstwo? Sometimes when I come here I get a pop-up that won't let me close the browser. SUPER annoying.

3. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

Never had that problem.

4. i hate the warriors

i hate the warriors Slingboxing from LONDON

i can't believe those three are making damn near $20MIL this year...however, knowing that we have that much dead weight being lifted from our shoulders after this year is a good feeling.

5. Zhone

Zhone JBB JustBBall Member

I never get any ads from S2 even while not signed in. It sounds like you have an independent mal/spyware thing going on. Try a virus/spyware scan? I usually use malwarebytes' free program.

As far as Wright, it's sad but I think everyone here predicted it since his most recent injury. Even if he was healthy, it'd be questionable. He's more valuable as a contract than as a player right now.

6. huevonkiller

huevonkiller Change (Deftones)

Student.
    PM Denny if you still have trouble.

7. Run BJM

Did you lose a bet Huevon or are you now a Heat fan?

8. huevonkiller

Student.
    The things most Laker fans say now, I strongly disagree with. I had to stop watching them. No big deal. ;]

I watched the Lakers before for different reasons. Not to make up myths, closing ability, etc., about aging basketball players who shoot sub-40 in the Finals.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
  9. AlleyOop

Okay, I have Zone Alarm, Firefox, and I run Spybot frequently. I only get the pop-up here, nowhere else. It only happens once in a while. Anyways...

10. i hate the warriors

wait, you went from being a laker fan to a heat fan?? i can't think of a demeaning enough insult for you.

11. jason bourne

jason bourne JBB JustBBall Member

Law enforcement
    I recommend Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware like Zhone. You can get it free from filehippo.com. If you use Firefox, then try Adblock Plus. It blocks out most ads from all the websites.

12. huevonkiller

Student.
    Yeah right, I was a Laker guy through the tough times, you don't know what you're speaking about.

Now that their fans started lying about how good Kobe is, I don't care to watch them anymore. I don't support that kind of nonsense.

I support great individual players, whether they win titles or not. I want to be entertained, not watch the Celtics win titles in the 1960's or whatever. If my player happens to win a title that's nice though. ; ]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
  13. jason bourne

jason bourne JBB JustBBall Member

Law enforcement
    Anybody for getting Troy Murphy who appears to be healthy, but is not a favorite of Nets coach Avery Johnson? Even Kris Humphries starts over him.

Murph could back up AB and David Lee and would give us another rebounder and 3-pt shooter off the bench or spot starter. He would give us more scoring off the bench when needed versus the defense/rebounding of Lou Admundson. He's also an expiring contract if he does not work out.

Brandan Wright and Dan Gadzuric or Vlad Radmanovic for Murphy works! I would pull the trigger.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=2766yuf

14. i hate the warriors

i've watched damn near every warrior game since 1992, and you, a laker fan, are gonna come in here and tell me about "tough times"? give me a fucking break dude. sports "fans" like you disgust me.

15. AlleyOop

Thanks, I'll check it out.

16. CohanHater

CohanHater JBB JustBBall Member

Enterprise Architect
    The top rated software fluctuates from year to year...I pretty frequently move between different freeware. This website does a great job of ranking and re-ranking the top freeware that's out there.

17. huevonkiller

Student.
    Well at the end of the day you're getting self-righteous about sports, which is just entertainment. And in addition you're misrepresenting my views. Why should I care about teams?

Sorry but your situation is insignificant compared to mine, I could have easily been a Heat fan after and during the title year. But I wasn't, because I don't like the organization. I watch the Heat for James, not because they could still win something.

Kobe's not someone I want to support, it doesn't matter if he wins 10 titles and the heat get 0.

I was a Laker fan when the Heat won a title here, and I was still a Laker fan when they choked in the first round the year after that. Kobe is simply annoying to me now, but he was an underdog before after the Detroit Series. I don't want to deal with his fans. I don't care about titles, only the people I respect on the court.

18. Run BJM

I also use Malware Bytes.

As for getting Murphy, yeah I'd swap expirings for him but only because he is also expiring. He can shoot, rebound, and hes not a terrible finisher. Lol @ the thought of him and Lee playing together defensively but they would destroy the glass and Murphy can really spread the floor and hit FTs at the end of games.

19. Run BJM

Terrence Williams also having problems with Avery in NJ. Seems like he may already be losing that team. Also Iggy may be on the outs in Philly and they could use expirings or a starting C or a starting SG- and Monta may be a good fit next to Jrue Holliday.

20. huevonkiller

Student.
    Well that wasn't very nice, have a nice day.

Maybe you could show me some respect. Any dude can resort to personal attacks.

My explanation is very simple, I finally matured one day and realized Laker fans don't know what they're talking about. The fact that you don't understand a simple statement like that reflects on you. I'm not sure why you feel "sick", I owe the Lakers nothing.