Another day, another Supes collapse

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Thunder' started by Sir Desmond, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

Lost the fourth quarter 33-20 and the game 93-85.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore?gid=2005101710

Still, despite not playing Yao or TMac, the Rockets had Alston, Howard, Swift and Wesley all playing near the 30 minute mark. Ray, Rashard and Luke all played 16 each.

Promising from Petro too, who started, played 21 minutes, and finished with four points, five boards, a steal, a block and only two fouls.

2. Courtlegand01

Courtlegand01 JBB JustBBall Member

dont worry bout the supes they'll bounce back and they're an awesome team however they mite not show it in pre-season!

3. monty001

monty001 Sonics belong in Seattle

yeah they always suck in preseason...I liked the way petro played though. I was listening to the game a bit on the radio and he had a 12 foot banker posting stro up. Im liking petro better than swift (robert swift that is). I'd like to see him get some time during the season too.

4. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">In the second half, Sonics coach Bob Weiss rested most of his core group, playing his young players the rest of the way.

"The young guys did a good job in the third quarter," Weiss said. "I know they got tired, but I didn't want to come back with the veterans."

Ronald Murray, Vladimir Radmanovic and Nick Collison were the only players from last year's squad to see action after the break.

"I want Radmanovic to get his legs back," Weiss said of the forward, who has missed time this preseason due to injury. "I had not played him as much, but I'll look to stretch him out in the next game."</div>

Seattle Times.

Perhaps 'collapse' is too harsh of a word.

5. Coolguy777

Coolguy777 JBB JustBBall Member

If Swift sees anything but the IR at the rate hes going right now then hes clearly getting some favors handed to him. We do have 5 exhibition games left but still hes missed some serious opportunities.