Anti-Fascist Protesters Target Fox News’ Tucker Carlson At His Home

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by truebluefan, Nov 8, 2018.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Police responded Wednesday night when anti-fascist activists showed up at the Washington, D.C., home of Tucker Carlson and began banging on the door and shouting threats like, “We know where you sleep at night.”

The Fox News host wasn’t home and neither were any of his four children. But his wife was there and quickly locked herself in the pantry and called 911.

“It wasn’t a protest. It was a threat,” Carlson told The Washington Post on Thursday. “They weren’t protesting anything specific that I had said. They weren’t asking me to change anything. They weren’t protesting a policy or advocating for legislation. ... They were threatening me and my family and telling me to leave my own neighborhood in the city that I grew up in.”

Carlson has drawn criticism for his rhetoric on immigration, for routinely promoting vitriol toward Democrats, for defending nationalism and more. The host is well aware of the animosity of his critics. He recently complained he can’t eat at most D.C. restaurants because people frequently yell insults at him.

read more https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tucker-carlson-antifa-protesters_us_5be47075e4b0e84388954d65