Any Seahawks Fans

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Thunder' started by Xman, Aug 5, 2004.

1. Xman

Xman JBB JustBBall Member

Any Seahawks fans in the suite?. They have a pretty good team this year. There defense seems improved over last and they have an amazing offense.
    I think they will make it to the NFC championship and lose to the Eagles [​IMG] . Predictions anyone

2. Shard

Shard Hi2u

The Seahawks have a great chance at making the playoffs this year and hopefully reaching the Super Bowl. The defense should be in place in the 2nd season of Ray Rhodes as D Coordinator, especially with the additions of Wistrom and Taylor. Hasselbeck should continue to get better and the OLine is above average. This could be the season.

3. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

Lets just hope he ( Hasselback ) doesnt have an incident like the one in GB during the playoffs...we will receive and we are going to score...lmao that was hilarious. [​IMG]

On a more serious note I am not a Seahawk fan but I do like Shaun Alexander and I am hoping he has a great year and I think they can be a serious contender this year and surprise a lot of people.

4. notmuchgame

notmuchgame JBB JustBBall Member

I was a seahawk fan for a couple of years, I still am sorta...I was a huge fan of Shawn Springs when he was healthy, but his career has been a disappointment of late.

5. Casual

Casual JBB First Team

They must win the Super Bowl this year, because it might be their last chance for a while. Hasselbeck and Alexander are both free agents after this year.