Anybody watch "The roast of Pamela Anderson"?

Discussion in 'Warriors Lounge' started by Custodianrules2, Aug 17, 2005.

1. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Anybody watch "The roast of Pamela Anderson"?

on Comedy Channel?

Holy crap... These roasts almost go too far to the point where sombeody's probably not going to be laughing. It was shocking funny though. Wondering if anybody saw it.

2. CohanHater

CohanHater JBB JustBBall Member

Enterprise Architect
    Ya, good stuff. Have it on my tivo...I was in tears from the start to finish.

3. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

I was just shocked by the quantity of raunch. Stuff like this:

Jeffrey Ross: "How is it possible that Courtney Love looks worse than Kurt Cobain?"

Courtney Love: "I've been sober for a year!"
    Jimmy Kimmel: "If you're not on drugs, you've got problems."

Nick DiPaolo: "As an actor, you have the emotional range of Terri Schiavo."

And then there was that one fat lady comedian that said to Eddie Griffin and Dennis Rodman about them being the only two black celebrities in the house and she said, "Anymore of yous and there'd probably be a shooting." or something like that.

And that was just the non-sex stuff like making comments about Pamela Anderson's or Bea Arthur's genitals or calling Andy Dick gay.

Some of it was funny, but I think some of it was in such bad taste I could hardly believe these guys were taking it. When it came down to it, it was about attention mongering by a bunch of D-list celebrity nobodies who probably know nothing about Pamela Anderson. Oh well it had its moments. The only one who got away relatively unscathed was Tommy Lee even though there was one joke about him wife beating.