Anyone like the new RHCP album: Stadium Arcadium?

Discussion in 'Warriors Lounge' started by Custodianrules2, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Lots of chilli pepper songs, but I can't find any song I'm really that in love with. It sounds different than their other albums, but I don't think it's as good as their last album or the one before it.

2. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

I felt the same way when I first listened to it, which was around the first week of its release, but after a few times listening through it I really like it. It's not as good as Californication or By the Way IMO but I love it.

3. Custodianrules2

I like a few songs on it, but I think the main reason for the double cd release is because there weren't any real hits, except for maybe a few songs. I don't know. I'm biased because it's Peppers, man. I like almost all their songs whereas most probably wouldn't remember them. They are kind of in the same boat as Evanescence. I like all their stuff.

4. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

Jane's Addiction is a lot better than the Chilli Peppers IMO. At their prime they were amazingly creative, put on great shows and started the type of music the Peppers play.

5. Custodianrules2

I must have deleted all my JA. I only remember that song "Got caught stealing." or "Jane says"

6. AnimeFANatic

AnimeFANatic JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">I must have deleted all my JA. I only remember that song "Got caught stealing." or "Jane says"</div>

Pirate! [​IMG]

7. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">I must have deleted all my JA. I only remember that song "Got caught stealing." or "Jane says"</div>

Go out and buy Ritual De Lo Habitual. That whole album is amazing. So many great songs in there.

8. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting AnimeFANatic:</div><div class="quote_post">Pirate! [​IMG]</div>
    You know it!

I never buy anything unless I like the whole album. One or two songs doesn't count.

9. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting CABANGBANG:</div><div class="quote_post">Go out and buy Ritual De Lo Habitual. That whole album is amazing. So many great songs in there.</div>

Okay, I'll go out and ask friends who have it.