Are you happy Mr Wenger?

Discussion in 'Europe' started by neo, Mar 7, 2007.

1. neo

neo DYC Squad Backup player

Couple of weeks ago Arsene was complaining about a fixture congestion and talking about how his players where tired because of all the games we've been playing. Well out of Carling Cup, FA Cup and now European Cup, are you happy Mr Wenger that we are now only one game a week hope you are, because for me this is no conserlation. [​IMG]

2. C.Ronaldo

C.Ronaldo Key Squad player

He can focus on finishing fourth now [​IMG]

3. Wolf

Wolf Sig and Avatar made by me

they'll finish 3rd, 2 games in had compared to liverpool and only 1 point behind.

4. Lennon 18

Lennon 18 DYC Key Squad player

Agree with wolf2k7 in this one. Arsenal will finish 3rd but I think 3 points infront of Liverpool

5. C.Ronaldo

C.Ronaldo Key Squad player

Yeah they will hopefully finish 3rd. Earlier i was just rubbin it in [​IMG]

6. incandecio

incandecio DYC Reading for Europe

yea liverpool arent playing good enough of late to be beating arsenal to third

7. Diamond Dust

Diamond Dust DYC Sent Off

Not much left for Wenger and his boys is there. Quite sad really considering the huge amount of talent in his squad. I think he definately needs to take the Carling Cup more seriously next season (in the respect that they were always going to be outgunned by a full senior Chelsea side). They were unfortunate with the FA Cup, but we deserved that overall I have to say.

I would expect them to oust Liverpool out of third spot just to prove a point that they should never be written off entirely. Good luck to them.

8. bringiton

bringiton Theatre of Reality

Mr Wenger woke up very happy because when he went to bed he said its ok I didn't see their goal so we're still in.

9. Lozia

Lozia DYC 1st team Reserves

I expect them to get 3rd although, we still have to play Liverpool away. Kinda ironic that he used the Carling Cup to a) test his young squad [​IMG] rest his 1st team. In the end, alot of first teamers were injured/banned. And the younger squad did all the work. He better take it seriously next season. And also, buy a world class striker in the summer. Torres or Eto'o. Just someone that can actually score from 2 yards out unlike the rest of our squad at the moment.

10. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

3rd??? I'm thinking more second. Chelsea have been Deflated by Man Utd's Power this season and i feel Arsenal will sneak in there and Grab second

11. Lozia

Lozia DYC 1st team Reserves

<div class="quote_poster">Maxdaman91 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">3rd??? I'm thinking more second. Chelsea have been Deflated by Man Utd's Power this season and i feel Arsenal will sneak in there and Grab second</div>

I pray that you are right[​IMG]