Attention: Guests!!!

Discussion in 'Philadelphia 76ers' started by Midnight Green, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Midnight Green

Midnight Green NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Dear Guests, welcome to the 76ers forum the 76ers are a team with a great history. And our forum is no different, having surpassed 16,000 posts several weeks ago, and on the verge of surpassing 17,000 any day.

There is no better time to register (click here to register) and post some thoughts on your Philadelphia 76ers. Everyone has an opinion so join and make yours heard. You'll feel right at home in the company of some of the best 76ers fans on the net.

We are rapidly growing here and it won't be long before we are the most active forum on JBB (with your help). So join up, make a few posts and start finding out things you never even knew about the 76ers. Feel free to IM me on Reign Man 280 (AIM) if you want to chat or PM me after your 5 posts (anti-spamming measure) to speak about the 76ers or anything you want.

Thanks,
    Blur

2. Really Lost One

Really Lost One Suspended

Everybody join in. Don't be afraid to voice your opinions and let yourself be heard. Do you have a problem with the way Billy King has been running our team? Well, guess what, you're not the only one. So join in and discuss!

3. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Why not join us? We are looking for posters and leaders. We are a free forum.

4. stampedehero

stampedehero Make Your Day, a Doobies Day Staff Member Moderator

Part Time Building Inspector
    I was a die hard Dr. J fan..... Those were the days when the league had the stars and the upbeat. It seems this year has a refreshed look and up tempo status to the league. I had always been Blazers fan... RIP Jerome Kersey

5. stampedehero

stampedehero Make Your Day, a Doobies Day Staff Member Moderator

Part Time Building Inspector
    From my perspective it appears the Sixers Management is throwing unknown parts into a cadillac hoping to make it start and roll out of the driveway. Honestly, the organization looks disfunctional.

6. BrianFromWA

BrianFromWA Editor in Chief Staff Member Editor in Chief

nah, I get what Hinkie's doing and it's actually one of the few orgs in the league that seem to get what it takes to win a championship, not just be a one-and-done every year.