Back on JBB

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by Jurassic, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Jurassic

Jurassic Trend Setter

Some of you may remember me, I haven't posted in a long time but used to frequent these boards a lot. Looks like a lot has changed. Anyway, I'm mainly a fan of the Blazers, Sonics, and Pistons. I look forward to getting back into the JBB community, although it looks like the name has changed.

Not to come across as annoying or rude, but why has so much changed on the site? I remeber when I used to come on there was a debate about having an offtopic forum, the answer was "no" because this is supposed to be a basketball site. I'm not complaining, but not it seems like there are forums on here for everything imaginable. Also why the domain change?

Glad to be back on JBB [​IMG]

2. cpawfan

cpawfan Monsters do exist

Welcome back

JBB ans SportsTwo merged last fall and we primarily use the S2 name to reflect our focus on all major sports.

Fun timed to be a Blazers fan

3. bbwSwish

bbwSwish Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.

I remember you. What's up bro.

4. Celtic Fan

Celtic Fan Well-Known Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cpawfan @ Jul 2 2008, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome back

JBB ans SportsTwo merged last fall and we primarily use the S2 name to reflect our focus on all major sports.

Fun timed to be a Blazers fan</div>
    how many places has S2 'merged' with anywho.

I found this place due to the BBW merge.

5. tim

tim Respect JPJ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Celtic Fan @ Jul 2 2008, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cpawfan @ Jul 2 2008, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome back

</div>
    As did I and I am wondering the same thing...

6. cpawfan

cpawfan Monsters do exist

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Celtic Fan @ Jul 2 2008, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cpawfan @ Jul 2 2008, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome back

</div>

First was NFL-FORUMS
    Next was BBW
    Then was nflcentral
    Next was DYC
    Last was JBB

7. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

Yeah I remember you from way back on JBB.

Hope you stick around here.

8. Celtic Fan

Celtic Fan Well-Known Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jurassic @ Jul 2 2008, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Some of you may remember me, I haven't posted in a long time but used to frequent these boards a lot. Looks like a lot has changed. Anyway, I'm mainly a fan of the Blazers, Sonics, and Pistons. I look forward to getting back into the JBB community, although it looks like the name has changed.

Not to come across as annoying or rude, but why has so much changed on the site? I remeber when I used to come on there was a debate about having an offtopic forum, the answer was "no" because this is supposed to be a basketball site. I'm not complaining, but not it seems like there are forums on here for everything imaginable. Also why the domain change?

Glad to be back on JBB [​IMG]</div>
    guess the short answer is, this isn't JBB, it's Sports 2 and JBB merged with sports 2 to become part of it, like the other above listed sites did.

From my being on here, there are quite a few ex-JBB members on here so it will have a familiar feel too it.

9. Jurassic

Jurassic Trend Setter

Yeah I'm glad to be back on here, looks like the quality of posting has gone way up from what I've seen so far. I just got home after serving a 2 year mission in Baton Rouge, which is why I haven't posted in about two years.

Once again not to be rude, but dont you guys find it obnoxious that you have to click 3 times just to get to a team forum in the NBA basketball section? On JBB all you had to do was click the team forum, this is frustrating me. Anyway, glad to see some familiar names still on here.

10. Vintage

Vintage Defeating Communism...

I've been a part of JBB too, in the past, Jurassic.

Plenty of us have been.

11. Vintage

Vintage Defeating Communism...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jurassic @ Jul 2 2008, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah I'm glad to be back on here, looks like the quality of posting has gone way up from what I've seen so far. I just got home after serving a 2 year mission in Baton Rouge, which is why I haven't posted in about two years.

Once again not to be rude, but dont you guys find it obnoxious that you have to click 3 times just to get to a team forum in the NBA basketball section? On JBB all you had to do was click the team forum, this is frustrating me. Anyway, glad to see some familiar names still on here.</div>

I could do without that too....

Dunno if something is in the works or if there is a quicker way ...

12. JCB

JCB The Savage Nation

Student
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jurassic @ Jul 2 2008, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah I'm glad to be back on here, looks like the quality of posting has gone way up from what I've seen so far. I just got home after serving a 2 year mission in Baton Rouge, which is why I haven't posted in about two years.

Once again not to be rude, but dont you guys find it obnoxious that you have to click 3 times just to get to a team forum in the NBA basketball section? On JBB all you had to do was click the team forum, this is frustrating me. Anyway, glad to see some familiar names still on here.</div>

You can subscribe to the forums you visit most frequently and they will show up on the home page.

13. Denny Crane

Denny Crane It's not even loaded! Staff Member Administrator

Never lost a case
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JCB @ Jul 2 2008, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jurassic @ Jul 2 2008, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah I'm glad to be back on here, looks like the quality of posting has gone way up from what I've seen so far. I just got home after serving a 2 year mission in Baton Rouge, which is why I haven't posted in about two years.

You can subscribe to the forums you visit most frequently and they will show up on the home page.
    </div>

We have a winner [​IMG]

14. Colonel Ronan

Colonel Ronan Continue...?

Control Center analyst
    Welcome Jurassic.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swish @ Jul 2 2008, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I remember you. What's up bro.</div>

Your avatar reminds me of sperm.

15. NJNetz

NJNetz BBW Banned

I only saw this thread after reading one of your posts. I was like "Woah, I remember this dude from back in the day." I used to be "Kidd", back on JBB, not sure if you remember me, though.

16. Really Lost One

Really Lost One Suspended

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jurassic @ Jul 2 2008, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Once again not to be rude, but dont you guys find it obnoxious that you have to click 3 times just to get to a team forum in the NBA basketball section? On JBB all you had to do was click the team forum, this is frustrating me. Anyway, glad to see some familiar names still on here.</div>
    I do too, but nothing is going to be done about it. Just subscribe to the forums you frequent

17. Colonel Ronan

Colonel Ronan Continue...?

Control Center analyst
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Celtic Fan @ Jul 2 2008, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cpawfan @ Jul 2 2008, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome back

</div>

I think it's just Double Yellow Card (the forum I came from), JJB, and BBW, right? There might of been one more B-Ball forum.

18. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

I sure as hell remember that avatar, lol.

Glad to have you back. Not sure if you remember me, but I remember the quality of your posts.

19. pegs

pegs My future wife.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jurassic @ Jul 2 2008, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah I'm glad to be back on here, looks like the quality of posting has gone way up from what I've seen so far. I just got home after serving a 2 year mission in Baton Rouge, which is why I haven't posted in about two years.

Well, that's good to hear [​IMG]

Welcome back, glad to have you here.

20. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

Welcome back dude! Another former JBBer here as well. Good to have ya and hopefully you stick around.