Bailey to New England

Discussion in 'AFC North' started by Pats37, Mar 12, 2004.

1. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

Hey SF,

Curious on what your thoughts were about bailey. He seems like a good guy from the quotes I read in our papers but I really don't know much about him. I just hope he is something close to Vrabel cus we scored big on that pickup.

2. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

Bailey is one of those guys that hasn't really had a chance to shine in Pittsburgh. He hasn't shown much, but opportunity is everything and he has yet to have his. I'm not sure what to tell you, except that there is potential there. I'm not sure why Pittsburgh let him go, but I guess we'll see how he fits into the World Champs scheme...

3. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

Ya I'm kinda excited just cause he does have good pass rush skills from what I have read on him and belichick has gone after restricted free agents every year but never gets them then these guys go on to have real good years and land a long term deal with their own team. Like Maslowski after the 2001 season. We tried to grab him as a RFA but it ws matched then the guy blew up the next season as the starting MLB for the chiefs. Something like 147 tackles. So I hope they are right about this one like they have been in the past just never got the guy.