Battle of the Bay

Discussion in 'Warriors Lounge' started by Rudeezy, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

Looks like the A's are going to make the playoffs this year and the Giants are going to be sitting at home watching. This warms my heart.[​IMG]

2. AnimeFANatic

AnimeFANatic JBB JustBBall Member

3. Rudeezy

^^^I got that exact poster hanging on my wall.

4. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

It also looks like the 49ers will be on the clock with the #1 pick in the draft in 2007.

5. AlleyOop

AlleyOop JBB JustBBall Member

? Hey the Niners looked pretty good yesterday -- and the Giants will be in the Wild Card fight until the last 3-4 games of the season... then they'll fizzle out [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Legacy

Legacy Beast

The Giants and Raiders are my favorite Bay teams besides the Warriors.

7. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

I like all the bay area teams, but I'm falling less in love with the Giants. They haven't done jack. At least the A's have won the world series in recent time.

As far as the niners and raiders go. I love them both. Separate conferences... so I can choose. Same thing with baseball with American and National league. Now if it was Clippers and Lakers, I'd have to choose one because both are in the same conference.

8. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

What about Dem Raiders Rudeezy?

9. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting shapecity:</div><div class="quote_post">What about Dem Raiders Rudeezy?</div>Hey Hey, that isn't necessary.[​IMG]

Throw the flipp'n ball to MOSS!!!!!

10. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">I like all the bay area teams, but I'm falling less in love with the Giants. They haven't done jack. At least the A's have won the world series in recent time.

As far as the niners and raiders go. I love them both. Separate conferences... so I can choose. Same thing with baseball with American and National league. Now if it was Clippers and Lakers, I'd have to choose one because both are in the same conference.</div>
    Pretty much in the same boat except that I don't really like baseball but if I am at a game I'm all for the Giants and don't like the A's. I'm definitely more of a Raiders fan than a 9ers fan but I enjoy watching the 9ers on TV when I can.

BTW, you guys should stop by the football forum here there's a few threads on the Raiders plus some guy is bashing us because of a few stories he heard.

11. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Run BJM:</div><div class="quote_post">Pretty much in the same boat except that I don't really like baseball but if I am at a game I'm all for the Giants and don't like the A's. I'm definitely more of a Raiders fan than a 9ers fan but I enjoy watching the 9ers on TV when I can.
    </div>

How can you not like the A's, but like the Warriors? [​IMG]

It's okay, believe it or not I'm for the Giants when it's against the A's, as well because I'm into National League rules and the Giants haven't done anything compared to the A's. I got my kicks back when it was the Bash Brothers. Those were some monstrous forearms pounding together as soon as either Canseco or Big Mac crossed the plate.

12. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">How can you not like the A's, but like the Warriors?</div>
    Well I'm from the penninsula (San Bruno), only reason I like the Warriors is because they're the only team in the BA and the reason I like the Raiders is that my half sister is a fan and has been taking me to games since I was 6. Like I said though I'm not a big baseball fan, kind of slow paced for me but the playoffs are fun to watch. About once a month me and some friends take the train to Moster Park (or whatever they call it these days) and buy some cheap tickets and have a good time but when I'm not at the games I'm not really a fan of any baseball teams.

13. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Run BJM:</div><div class="quote_post">Well I'm from the penninsula (San Bruno), only reason I like the Warriors is because they're the only team in the BA and the reason I like the Raiders is that my half sister is a fan and has been taking me to games since I was 6. Like I said though I'm not a big baseball fan, kind of slow paced for me but the playoffs are fun to watch. About once a month me and some friends take the train to Moster Park (or whatever they call it these days) and buy some cheap tickets and have a good time but when I'm not at the games I'm not really a fan of any baseball teams.</div>

Fair enough! [​IMG] Baseball is really boring unless you drink.

14. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">Fair enough! [​IMG] Baseball is really boring unless you drink.</div>Not true![​IMG]

But it does make it more exciting.[​IMG] Im going to all three games next weekend in Oakland since we have a few days off here for the All Star break. They play the Angels, should be fun.

15. Custodianrules2

It should be fun all right if you're into baseball. I'm into drinking while watching baseball or falling asleep on the couch while watching baseball. That's my pasttime.