BCS Bowls Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by ASUFan22, Jan 1, 2007.

1. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

USC leading Michigan 32-11 now. Yeah, they sure did deserve to be in the national championship... [​IMG] Only 3 more TD's away from getting another "quality loss." :PBoise State vs. Oklahoma coming up soon from Arizona. :happy0144: Go Boise!

2. SirLaker

SirLaker BBW MOD

Yeah, USC is playing great. They are dominating and I can't say that I don't love it.

3. valo35

valo35 BBW VIP

Wow, Boise State is looking good, up 21-10 at half time. This team is definately showing that they deserved to be in the big bowls at this point in time.

4. ASUFan22

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (valo35 @ Jan 1 2007, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wow, Boise State is looking good, up 21-10 at half time. This team is definately showing that they deserved to be in the big bowls at this point in time.</div>Yep, glad to see the underdogs doing well. I don't like the Sooners at all either. That last touchdown by Boise State was pretty nice!

5. The`Dream

The`Dream BBW Elite Member

USC = NCAA's Dwayne Wade, they get calls all the time.. Dwayne Jarrett = the next Terrel Owens, heed my words.Boise State should have the 3rd spot in the BCS wrapped up after they win if they can hold on.

6. valo35

valo35 BBW VIP

Now we have an interception, Boise State up 28-10 and continuing to look good. I knew that Boise State had offense, but I was not expecting them to play defense like they are today and cause three turnovers.

7. The`Dream

Thats more oklahoma's QB sucking then Boise State having success

8. SirLaker

SirLaker BBW MOD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (L_C @ Jan 1 2007, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>USC = NCAA's Dwayne Wade, they get calls all the time.. Dwayne Jarrett = the next Terrel Owens, heed my words.Boise State should have the 3rd spot in the BCS wrapped up after they win if they can hold on.</div>Not even...that one play WAS a first down and as far as the next Terrel Owens...I wouldn't be talking...that one dude that plays for Michigan slammed a USC player in the end zone already after he made it and called a touchdown and then he complained about it and got mad because he got a finger pointed at him. [​IMG] You are just mad that Michigan lost.EDIT: LMAO at the announcers were acting like USC didn't stand a chance before the game.

9. The`Dream

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LakersFan247 @ Jan 1 2007, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Not even...that one play WAS a first down and as far as the next Terrel Owens...I wouldn't be talking...that one dude that plays for Michigan slammed a USC player in the end zone already after he made it and called a touchdown and then he complained about it and got mad because he got a finger pointed at him. [​IMG] You are just mad that Michigan lost.EDIT: LMAO at the announcers were acting like USC didn't stand a chance before the game.</div>Holding out the ball, slowing down, pointing = Mocking which is unsportsmanlike conduct. You are just so happy that your team won you are completely ignorant of the rules of college football and the ettiquite(sp) that college is lacking. There is a certain respect that football players and fans (obviously except you and Dwayne Jarret) have for the game, and the player that made that tackle was keeping up that respect. I watched the pre-game, they didn't say that USC didn't stand a chance. Yeah, they all picked Michigan, that doesn't mean that USC 'didn't stand a chance' [​IMG]

10. SirLaker

SirLaker BBW MOD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (L_C @ Jan 1 2007, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Holding out the ball, slowing down, pointing = Mocking which is unsportsmanlike conduct. You are just so happy that your team won you are completely ignorant of the rules of college football and the ettiquite(sp) that college is lacking. There is a certain respect that football players and fans (obviously except you and Dwayne Jarret) have for the game, and the player that made that tackle was keeping up that respect. I watched the pre-game, they didn't say that USC didn't stand a chance. Yeah, they all picked Michigan, that doesn't mean that USC 'didn't stand a chance' [​IMG]</div>Ahem...I am a UCLA Fan...I don't even like USC..I actually hate their guts but I rooted for them in the game because they are a Los Angeles team and they were'nt facing the Bruins.EDIT: and stop being such a pussy...the guy couldn't handle being pointed at? Please.

11. ASUFan22

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LakersFan247 @ Jan 1 2007, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Ahem...I am a UCLA Fan...I don't even like USC..I actually hate their guts but I rooted for them in the game because they are a Los Angeles team and they were'nt facing the Bruins.EDIT: and stop being such a pussy...the guy couldn't handle being pointed at? Please.</div>I remember in a thread you said you liked both UCLA and USC. I remember saying "what?!? isn't that a crime?" and you replying with something else so yes I think you do like them.

12. SirLaker

SirLaker BBW MOD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ASUFan22 @ Jan 1 2007, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I remember in a thread you said you liked both UCLA and USC. I remember saying "what?!? isn't that a crime?" and you replying with something else so yes I think you do like them.</div>No. I said I am a fan of UCLA but I cheer for USC when they aren't playing UCLA.

13. SirLaker

SirLaker BBW MOD

Anyway, why are you trying to F*ck up my argument ASUfan? Look...here in this thread where it says to state your favorite college football team on the first page I clearly said UCLA Bruins and nothing else. There is no edit and this was posted back in September.http://www.bball-world.net/forum/index.php...=12477&st=0

14. ASUFan22

Must not have been that thread then but you remember what I'm talking about but I'll take your word for it. I like Jarrett, guy is going to be a very good receiver but he really did look like the next generation of TO and Ocho Cinco, no class. VERY show-offy

15. SirLaker

SirLaker BBW MOD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ASUFan22 @ Jan 1 2007, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Must not have been that thread then but you remember what I'm talking about but I'll take your word for it. I like Jarrett, guy is going to be a very good receiver but he really did look like the next generation of TO and Ocho Cinco, no class. VERY show-offy</div>Alright, thank you for that. Also, I agree that he was being very unsportsman like. But LC should not say that USC gets all the calls because even besides those moments when Jarrett was a showoff USC still played better and made the big receptions when they needed too. That pick also helped them tremendously.

16. ASUFan22

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LakersFan247 @ Jan 1 2007, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Alright, thank you for that. Also, I agree that he was being very unsportsman like. But LC should not say that USC gets all the calls because even besides those moments when Jarrett was a showoff USC still played better and made the big receptions when they needed too. That pick also helped them tremendously.</div>Yep, they were definitely the better team today. I was glad to see the Pac-10 knock off overrated Michigan. #2 my ass.

17. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

Go OU!!Late TD and 2 point. Then a INT and a TD!!Crazy!

18. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

Omg, BSU just came down the field and scored a TD with 7 sec left.What a game!!!

19. ASUFan22

OMG a lateral? That was awesome! Go BOISE! Even though the OU girls are pretty hot...

20. jhowardfan

jhowardfan BBW Elite Member

that sh*t was just crazy, OU thought they had that sh*t in the bag