BCS travesty...

Discussion in 'College Football' started by Thoth, Nov 6, 2005.

1. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

is that the Big East still gets an automatic bid. Louisville is the only team in this conference that won't get embarassed.

Last year, Pitt got worked.

To solve this problem, the highest ranked team between the Big East & Mtn west winner should get the automatic bid.

2. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blackadder)</div><div class='quotemain'>is that the Big East still gets an automatic bid. Louisville is the only team in this conference that won't get embarassed.

Last year, Pitt got worked.

To solve this problem, the highest ranked team between the Big East & Mtn west winner should get the automatic bid.</div>

or just take out the Big East champ from the automatic bid and add another at large bid since the mt. west would get destroyed as well. West Virginia will get the bid from the Big East this season so it'll be intresting how they play.

3. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

There is a BCS rule that if big east doesnt keep a team high enough in final polls for 3 straight years, they lose thier auto bid

4. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>There is a BCS rule that if big east doesnt keep a team high enough in final polls for 3 straight years, they lose thier auto bid</div>

I think it expires in 2009 anyways....

5. Vikings_4life

Vikings_4life nfl-*****s member

I don't understand the BCS system to begin with. Its a crock of shit anyways.

6. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

I agree. There will always be a 3rd team that gets screwed.

Last year, there should have been a playoff featuring, Utah, Auburn, OU, & USC. Hindsight being 20/20, I'll bet Auburn would have been National Champ

7. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blackadder)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'll bet Auburn would have been National Champ</div>

I would of taken that bet. Auburn over OU pretty close game I bet. USC blows out Utah. USC over Auburn in a closer game than the "real National Title" but not that close.

USC is the best dynasty maybe EVER. I'll say it. There's no way the athletes of the 50's and 60's could match up with the athletes now a days. It's the way the game is developing. There are some but very few.