Beanpot predictions?

Discussion in 'Other Hockey' started by playaofthegame, Dec 27, 2007.

1. playaofthegame

playaofthegame AYO ADRIEN!

It has become Boston's "social event of winter season." The first two Monday nights of February in Boston are reserved for the Beanpot, an annual hockey tournament that featues Boston College, Boston University, Harvard and Northeastern. It all started on Dec. 26, 1952 at the old Boston Arena. The next year the Beanpot moved to the Garden, where it has been played ever since and become the official battle for Boston's hockey bragging rights.

The competitors are:

Boston College (28-time finalists, 13-time winners; last championship in 2004)
    Boston University (46-time finalists, 28-time winners; last championship in 2007)
    Harvard University (24-time finalists, 10-time winners; last championship in 1993)
    Northeastern University (12-time finalists, 4-time winners; last championship in 1988)

Any predictions?

I'm gonna have to go with Boston College this year..they're strong this year and have won 3/4 games against BU/NE/HA. Northeastern did beat them so if they face in the championship it could be pretty crazy.

With one of the best players in the country in Nathan Gerbe I don't think the Eagles can lose the beanpot.

2. DDRickyDD

DDRickyDD SportsTwo Member.

Student
    I'm gonna go with Boston University. IMO they are the best team.

3. Big Frame

Big Frame Well-Known Member

BC is going to choke like they did last year in the Frozen Four [​IMG]