Bears keep rolling

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by Bearsfan1, Nov 6, 2005.

1. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

I think they have legitimate shot at first rd bye with thier remaining schedule

2. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

I don't think they can overtake the Giants or whoever wins the south.

3. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

Yeah they are the favorite to win the North now for sure. I don't think they'll get a bye but I would like whoever comes out of the NFC North win their first playoff game so that the North has a little dignity this year.

4. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

no way you guys get a 1st round bye, its gonna be the nfc south and nfc east divison. Those teams are a lot stronger than the bears. the bears have a showdown with the panthers in 2 weeks, and the bears dont have a good shot at winning

5. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>no way you guys get a 1st round bye, its gonna be the nfc south and nfc east divison. Those teams are a lot stronger than the bears. the bears have a showdown with the panthers in 2 weeks, and the bears dont have a good shot at winning</div>

I disagree. I think it's gonna be Seatlle and Carolina/Atlanta.

I think right now the Giants are overrated and will make the playoffs but their not the best team in the NFC like the media seems to be saying. I still think Philly will win the NFC East and be the 3 seed with Chicago at the 4. Giants and Panthers/Falcons would be Wild Cards. Thats how I see it at the half way point.

6. Bearsfan1

Here is the thing, atl/car/tampa could potentially all beat up on each other. Same with East. Seattle is prone to second half collapses. The bears just have to pull off 2 upsets, car and atl. They have so many weak teams left to play

7. GoChiagobears

GoChiagobears nfl-*****s member

yea i think the bears D if playing well can keep us in the panthers game.

8. Wannab Favre

Wannab Favre nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>no way you guys get a 1st round bye, its gonna be the nfc south and nfc east divison. Those teams are a lot stronger than the bears. the bears have a showdown with the panthers in 2 weeks, and the bears dont have a good shot at winning</div>

I think the panthers will beat the bears. I really hope not but they ran the ball so well against such a good defense and we had trouble against the Saints with a couple of back up RB's

Carolina's defense cause turnovrs too which is not good for the bears

9. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

We shut down cadillac pretty good, and we are in the top 5 in run defense, so if Orton has to throw a lot i dont think he can do it

10. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wannab Favre)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>no way you guys get a 1st round bye, its gonna be the nfc south and nfc east divison. Those teams are a lot stronger than the bears. the bears have a showdown with the panthers in 2 weeks, and the bears dont have a good shot at winning</div>

I think the panthers will beat the bears. I really hope not but they ran the ball so well against such a good defense and we had trouble against the Saints with a couple of back up RB's

Carolina's defense cause turnovrs too which is not good for the bears</div>

We had trouble with backup backs? They rushed for 130 yards!!! Bears will play game close. THey just are that kind of team, and hopefully pull out victory

11. Wannab Favre

Wannab Favre nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wannab Favre)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>no way you guys get a 1st round bye, its gonna be the nfc south and nfc east divison. Those teams are a lot stronger than the bears. the bears have a showdown with the panthers in 2 weeks, and the bears dont have a good shot at winning</div>

We had trouble with backup backs? They rushed for 130 yards!!! Bears will play game close. THey just are that kind of team, and hopefully pull out victory</div>

No I meant that the D had trouble against Stecker and that other guy.

Our back ups were pretty good. I like what I saw from Cedric Benson

12. GoChiagobears

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wannab Favre)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>no way you guys get a 1st round bye, its gonna be the nfc south and nfc east divison. Those teams are a lot stronger than the bears. the bears have a showdown with the panthers in 2 weeks, and the bears dont have a good shot at winning</div>

why u keep tellin ur self the bears are gonna lose what kind of bear fan are you? at least give ur team a chance just dont count them out dam [​IMG]

13. MKIV_Supra

MKIV_Supra 2006 NFL-*****s FF Grand Champion

I remembered when everuone thought Cadillac would be the Offensive Rookie of the Year and I remember saying something about he may slow down around midseason. What happened to Cadillac? Enough said.

14. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>The bears just have to pull off 2 upsets, car and atl. They have so many weak teams left to play</div>

Two losses to the Packers probably won't help much. [​IMG]

15. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

The bears have a good shot at losing against Panthers, Bucs, Steelers and falcons which would leave them at 9-7, the panthers next 3 oponnets have 3 backup QBs starting(bears, Bills, and Jets) so if the panthers win those 3 they will be 9-2 and they just have to win one more to have a better record than the bears

16. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pack Attack)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>The bears just have to pull off 2 upsets, car and atl. They have so many weak teams left to play</div>

Two losses to the Packers probably won't help much. [​IMG]</div>

Well we've owned them in Chicago since Favre has arrived in GB. [​IMG] I wonder if it'll change. My bet is GB wins in Chicago and Chi wins in GB. Just a thought or something for Bears fans to think about and fight with Packer fans about until they play. [​IMG]

17. GoChiagobears

i think the D will take control of this game for us.

18. GoChiagobears

anything can happen in the nfl u cant say panthers have already won.

19. GoChiagobears

QB Rex Grossman (ankle) began running this week.
    Impact: Grossman is still targeting November 27 as his return from ankle surgery. (Sat. Nov 5, 2005)

20. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GoChiagobears)</div><div class='quotemain'>QB Rex Grossman (ankle) began running this week.
    Impact: Grossman is still targeting November 27 as his return from ankle surgery. (Sat. Nov 5, 2005)</div>

Boy your Grossman's #1 Fan aren't you.