Bears prove again, they are best team in NFL

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by Bearsfan1, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

Title says it all.

2. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

Bears prove again they have one of the easiest schedules in the NFL.

The sentence says it all.

3. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

The Bears are a great football team theres no doubt about that, but I have to agree with PA they do have a cake schedule and even with that they struggled against the Cardinals. Plus it's obvious that the Falcons are the best team in the NFL. [​IMG]

4. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

Recently, they've beaten Arizona & the Niners. Next up on their Hostess run is the Dolphins.

5. Phinsuck

Phinsuck nfl-*****s member

Yeah, they beat the 49ers. The 49ers are now the 2nd best team in football. [​IMG]

6. FLORIDA PACKER

FLORIDA PACKER nfl-*****s member

Gosh I feel bad for poor Joey, He was hoping to get away from them damn bear Defenses!

7. TP-33

TP-33 nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah, they beat the 49ers. The 49ers are now the 2nd best team in football. [​IMG]</div>
    Thank you..We finally get soem recognition..lol...

That was pathetic..I'm glad you pussed out on the 20 point spotting you were offered..lol...

That was the most pathetic display of football I have ever seen and I didn't even get to see it!lol, just sad..

8. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pack Attack)</div><div class='quotemain'>Bears prove again they have one of the easiest schedules in the NFL.

The sentence says it all.</div>
    They beat the good teams they played too. Minnesota is looking very good and we beat them on the road, we beat packers on road, and they are looking less bad than i expected

9. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>They beat the good teams they played too. Minnesota is looking very good and we beat them on the road, we beat packers on road, and they are looking less bad than i expected</div>
    Complimenting the Packers and Vikings to make the Bears look better? What kind of Bears fan are you? [​IMG]

10. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Title says it all.</div>
    OHH! The bears prooved they can beat a crapy teams ass!

11. TP-33

TP-33 nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pack Attack)</div><div class='quotemain'>Bears prove again they have one of the easiest schedules in the NFL.

The sentence says it all.</div>
    They beat the good teams they played too. Minnesota is looking very good and we beat them on the road, we beat packers on road, and they are looking less bad than i expected</div>
    I think the Bears are very good but...

They should have lost to the Cards...The Cards gave it away...

They should have lost to the Vikes..The Vikes gave it away...

And the Packers suck so don't be so proud..lol....Thats like beating the Niners...

12. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TP-33)</div><div class='quotemain'>And the Packers suck so don't be so proud..lol....Thats like beating the Niners...</div>
    We can wait and see.

13. MKIV_Supra

MKIV_Supra 2006 NFL-*****s FF Grand Champion

They did get shut out in the second half... The 49ers outscored them 10-0 in the fourth quarter. But the Bears outscored them the first two quarters 41-0. LOL!

14. The Return of the Raider

The Return of the Raider Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pack Attack)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>They beat the good teams they played too. Minnesota is looking very good and we beat them on the road, we beat packers on road, and they are looking less bad than i expected</div>
    Complimenting the Packers and Vikings to make the Bears look better? What kind of Bears fan are you? [​IMG]</div>
    No doubt, the NFC North is a powerhouse. The most underrated team in that division is the Millen-led Lions.

15. The Return of the Raider

The Return of the Raider Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Return of the Raider)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pack Attack)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>They beat the good teams they played too. Minnesota is looking very good and we beat them on the road, we beat packers on road, and they are looking less bad than i expected</div>
    Complimenting the Packers and Vikings to make the Bears look better? What kind of Bears fan are you? [​IMG]</div>
    No doubt, the NFC North is a powerhouse. The most underrated team in that division is the Millen-led Lions.</div>
    OMG! What the hell am I talking about!?

16. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Return of the Raider)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Return of the Raider)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pack Attack)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    No doubt, the NFC North is a powerhouse. The most underrated team in that division is the Millen-led Lions.</div>
    OMG! What the hell am I talking about!?</div>
    Can I ask you that question? What the hell are you talking about... >.<

17. brewpubzone

brewpubzone nfl-*****s member

I think the NFL in general this year is just plain mediocre.

18. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

Yeah, the Bears have a crappy schedule, but...beating a team 41 - 0 in the first half is a statement.

For now, Bears are the best team in the league.

19. Phinsuck

Phinsuck nfl-*****s member

It still makes my blood boil knowing that Vinatieri is still "Mr. Reliable". That better not happen to my Pats, lol.

20. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>It still makes my blood boil knowing that Vinatieri is still "Mr. Reliable". That better not happen to my Pats, lol.</div>
    Not like it will when Bears roll the patsies!