Bears QB Mitchell Trubisky fumbles 3 snaps in practice drill

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by truebluefan, Jul 29, 2017.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Chicago Bears rookie quarterback Mitchell Trubiskymade several impressive throws over the first three days of training camp, but he experienced growing pains, too.

The second overall pick of the 2017 NFL draft had a particularly bumpy sequence Saturday morning, when he fumbled three snaps from under center in one drill during Chicago's first padded practice of the summer.

"Yeah, it was frustrating because that was uncharacteristic of me, and I've just got to handle that," Trubisky said. "They were just wasted plays, and I was kind of frustrated because I kind of wasted a team session right there, and I didn't allow myself or my teammates to get better. You've just got to block that out, bounce back. The other quarterbacks and the coach said something to me that allowed me to get back in rhythm and play football. It's the most critical part of the play. I've just got to take care of that and get better on my part."

read more http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ubisky-fumbled-three-snaps-one-practice-drill