Becky Hammon to play for RUSSIA

Discussion in 'International Basketball' started by insider, Jul 10, 2008.

1. insider

insider Member

WNBA's Becky Hammon will play for Russia come the olympics. There are people who are calling Hammon a traitor. I think that's not fair. Hammon did not want this. She wanted to play for the US team, but they didn't want her. Russia wants her and now people are calling her a traitor. They didn't think she was good enough to play for them, so what's the fuzz all about? She can't beat team USA right? Or can she? Now they see how good she is. A little to late. Now that another team wants her, they take notice. Playing for another country does not make her a traitor. It doesn't change who she really is. Hammon is doing what she loves. And that is to play ball. If she was picked to play for the US team but declined to play for Russia, that's a whole different story. Call her a traitor all they want. I'll be right behind them. But not in this situation. No sir. Becky Hammon may step on the floor wearing a Russian uniform, but she'll be playing as an American. Because that's who she is, and that's why Russia wanted her. If anything, it's Team USA's fault, not Hammon's. Blame the committee for not selecting her. Point the finger at them for overlooking Her. Becky Hammon wanted to play for her country. But as it turned out, her country didn't want her playing for them. If Becky Hammon does bring the gold to Russia, Team USA has only itself to blame. Becky Hammon is a great player and I know she play her best on the biggest stage ever.

2. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

Fuckin' communist.

3. insider

insider Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Black Mamba @ Jul 11 2008, 01:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Fuckin' communist.</div>

I cant say I'm surprised with your comment.

4. Mamba

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (insider @ Jul 11 2008, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Black Mamba @ Jul 11 2008, 01:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Fuckin' communist.</div>

</div>

So you knew she was a communist, too?

5. NJNetz

NJNetz BBW Banned

Hey! I remember making a thread about this.

Soviet Union ftw!

6. insider

insider Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Black Mamba @ Jul 11 2008, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (insider @ Jul 11 2008, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Black Mamba @ Jul 11 2008, 01:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Fuckin' communist.</div>

</div>

</div>

I don't think she is. I think you comment is very typical.

7. Mamba

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (insider @ Jul 15 2008, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Black Mamba @ Jul 11 2008, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (insider @ Jul 11 2008, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Black Mamba @ Jul 11 2008, 01:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Fuckin' communist.</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

You know, if you knew and Big Brother finds out, you can be declared an enemy combatant and you'll disappear!!!

8. insider

insider Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Black Mamba @ Jul 15 2008, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (insider @ Jul 15 2008, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Black Mamba @ Jul 11 2008, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (insider @ Jul 11 2008, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Black Mamba @ Jul 11 2008, 01:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Fuckin' communist.</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

You know, if you knew and Big Brother finds out, you can be declared an enemy combatant and you'll disappear!!!
    </div>

Man, the force is strong on you... [​IMG] Maybe you should take out the "Why so serious?" line from your sig...

9. Master Shake

Master Shake young phoenix

USSR FTW!

10. Mamba

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (insider @ Jul 15 2008, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Black Mamba @ Jul 15 2008, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (insider @ Jul 15 2008, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Black Mamba @ Jul 11 2008, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (insider @ Jul 11 2008, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Black Mamba @ Jul 11 2008, 01:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Fuckin' communist.</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

Man, the force is strong on you... [​IMG] Maybe you should take out the "Why so serious?" line from your sig...
    </div>

I am just looking out for your well being. If you knew/know she is a Commi, then you need to call your local FBI office, ASAP!