Beef anyone?

Discussion in 'AFC East' started by Steelerfan_2005, Dec 20, 2003.

1. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

Congrats on the Moderator position Beef! Does this mean you're the head of the Dolphin family (DWO) now? I've always wondered who the 'big daddy' is in the DWO. I was too afraid to ask before because I didn't want to find a hosehead in my bed. Ooops, did I say hosehead? I mean horsehead. My mistake. It was an honest mistake I assure you.

Anyway good luck Beef!

2. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

Im the moderator, but I consider that a position of service to the DWO, not the leader....Im guessing BA is the leader, just because hes was at the other site longer and I think he came up with the term(not sure Im comfortable being led by a guy that loves pro wrestling, but I will cope) Of course, we may be like the real dolphins, a whole lot of talent, but no leadership abilities....tough to say, I just know when the chips were down, all 3 of us backed into the same corner and refuse to come out without a fight, and Im thankful for that!

3. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

Well that cleared it up for me, thanks Beef. Ummmm... yeah. Well congrats on being in a position of service to your family. It's an honorable thing to do. As for BA, I know he's like the God Father of the DWO or something like that, so I will say nothing but nice things. It's good to see cohesion in the forum. The best part about the Dolphins fans here is that they're not afraid to post anywhere. Which it shall remain that way. Those poor Rams fans on the "other" site.

4. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

U freakin bet; I'm the head of this little organization. I am a leader in the Zach Thomas mold i.e. by example. I may or may not have leadership skills but I've got verbal skills that off the hook.

Though a wrestling analogy might be safe (??). Back in the day when WCW existed and it was the original nWo. I would be like Eric Bischoff. Beef, Mask, Dale can then fight over who get to be Hogan, Nash, & Hall.

5. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

To make another wrestling analogy, I know my role, and now Ill shut my hole

6. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

Beef, is that an avitar or a colorized Borsch test? It has a creepy Grim Reaper vibe with the sickle, but the board head makes you look like you walked out a Dick Tracy comic book. (JK, but I do like your first bag look better.)

7. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

I cant get the original bag pic to load as an avatar so I made my own, it looked really great when I finiched, but I had to shrink it so small to fit as an avatar, that the image is fuzzy....Ill be looking for a better bag pic, but if they fire Wanny, I promised to take the bag off anyway, so its temporary at best...by the way, Im wearing the brown paper bag on the head, but the shirt says "Go Dolphins" and the pennant im carrying simply says "GO!" You cant really tell looking at it now...

8. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

Look on the bright side. When the Dolphins fire Teflon Dave, you call always paint that avitar black and silver and sell it to (using announcer's voice) The Return of the Raider!!! You might lengthen the pennant though. While it kinda looks like a sickle, it's kind of a weak sickle.

9. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

As soon as hes fired, that bag comes off and my real identity shall be revealed...I will contact Galvy about transfering that av to him, after I silver and black it up and improve the "sickle"