Best game ever

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by tmgbball15, Mar 2, 2007.

1. tmgbball15

tmgbball15 BBW Elite Member

well thursday as teh first round of teh NJ state champ, and my skool is the # 3 seed. We were playing teh #13 seed and they were up by 7 with 2 minutes left, but we caught up. Then they took teh lead again but our best player made teh craziest shot to win it all, and when he did we stormed teh court. But what makes this graeter is that in reality teh ball went out on teh shot and teh shot shoudl not have counted. Link watch ithttp://youtube.com/watch?v=vmdlL_vgeL4

2. ElMaster

ElMaster BBW Elite Member

Wow thats one of teh best shots I've seen in all meh life.

3. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Wow thats one of teh best shots I've seen in all meh life.</div>Werd!<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>But what makes this graeter is that in reality teh ball went out on teh shot and teh shot shoudl not have counted.</div>Ebonics aside, how's that make it greater. It's a tainted shot, it's like cheating basically. You won on a shot that should have not counted. That's not great.

4. joemagoo362

joemagoo362 BBW Graphics Team

The state should probably overturn the outcome of the game. Honestly, how do the refs miss that? It was so obvious!

5. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

isnt that out of bounds? it touched the top of the backboard.Good pumpfake their

6. MaRdYC26

MaRdYC26 BBW Graphics Team

what school?my school played West Side High School (newark) in the states on tuesday.

7. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinoy Balla @ Mar 2 2007, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>isnt that out of bounds? it touched the top of the backboard.Good pumpfake their</div>The ball touching the backboard is not out of bounds, but hitting the supports like it did is.

8. YarnIdge

YarnIdge BBW Elite Member

that is crazy! how could that have counted?

9. tmgbball15

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (joemagoo362 @ Mar 2 2007, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The state should probably overturn the outcome of the game. Honestly, how do the refs miss that? It was so obvious!</div>They should but they will not because of some weird reason. The second round game is todAY and the top 2 seeds lost, so now we are the #1 seed. Go Parsippany Hills.

10. P0W3RBALLIN

P0W3RBALLIN BBW Elite Member

I dont get y they would add 2 seconds in the first place.but that happend to me in PE before. I was playing this horrible team for fun. and this one guy shot it off the support beam and it went in... so we just let it count lol.

11. tmgbball15

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (P0W3RBALLIN @ Mar 3 2007, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I dont get y they would add 2 seconds in the first place.but that happend to me in PE before. I was playing this horrible team for fun. and this one guy shot it off the support beam and it went in... so we just let it count lol.</div>they shoudl have added two seconds because the scorekeepre did not stop the clock after the foul. There teh other team is just trying to make an excuse, however teh shot should not have counted

12. bballinyao06

bballinyao06 BBW Elite Member

Wow, that's one lucky shot, it definitely should not have been counted but hey, refs make mistakes sometimes. And look at the brightside, your team is still in the running for the championship so good luck in the other rounds!!

13. ballerman2112

ballerman2112 BBW Elite Member

Wow, what a cheap way to end the game. I dont understand how the refs didnt see that...

14. tmgbball15

well we lost last night so were out, so I dont think it matters anymore we lost. The top 4 seeds have been eliminated.