Big Week 3 Coming For The NFC North

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by Pack Attack, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

Packers vs. Chargers - This will be the true barometer for how optimistic Packers fans can be this year. At least it's in Green Bay...</p>

Detroit at Philly - McNabb's looking pretty bad, but Philly's generally pretty tough at home. Nice test for the Lions' legitimacy this year.</p>

Chicago at Dallas - Might be a game of the week candidate. This will probably show more about the Cowboys than the Bears. If the Bears win, this might take some of the heat off of grossman.</p>

Vikings at KC - Can they recover from the OT loss to the Lisons?. Their defense so far looks awesome and KC's offense has looked fairly anemic. (edited due to the next post...I thought the Vikes were 2-0)</p>

Week three should be an exciting one for NFC North fans! Then again, I guess every week is now that the games count. =) </p>

2. Big Frame

Big Frame Well-Known Member

The Vikes lost last week [​IMG]

3. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

If Bret Favre has the time Brady had on Sunday night to find his receivers, Packers should win convincingly. The Chargers only pressure came from Merriman's side, but Brady had all day to check down and find open targets. Jammer was dominated by Randy Moss and even though he spotted Moss with a 7 yard cushion, Moss still managed to run right by him. When Jammer tried to adjust to Moss speed, Randy just cut his route short and broke hard across the field for a 7 or 8 yard gain. </p>

The Chargers offense has been disappointing thus far under the offensive genius Norv Turner. I haven't seen much creativity coming from the offensive side of the all. Even the conversative Marty had trick plays to take advantage of LT's skillset.</p>

I do think Detroit is for real this season. They finally have a capable coaching staff, and Kitna has been amazing. Detroit could really increase their confidence winning in Philly, or at least giving themselves a chance to win there. Philly is one of the hardest places to win on the road.</p>

Bears will be a good test for the Cowboys offense. I'm still not sold on Tony Romo, I think he's taken advantage of some piss poor defenses, let's see how he does against an elite defensive unit.</p>

Vikings should smash KC.</p>

4. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

Oops... I forgot that the Vikes lost.

5. Big Frame

Big Frame Well-Known Member

Hopfully God can help Kitna again this week.</p>