Blazers are selling Full Season Tickets for $199

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by NJNetz, Jul 18, 2006.

1. NJNetz

NJNetz BBW Banned

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Season tickets for only $199? That's right... 44 games for less than $4.50/game. (Regular price would be $440.) There are only 400 seats available (Sections 309, 310, 326, and 327). </div>

Source

2. SP23

SP23 DA BEARS!

Wow, are those bad seats though?

3. Bobcats

Bobcats JBB JustBBall Member

Probably, but I'd still buy them. That's an amazing deal for season tickets.

4. TheFreshPrince

TheFreshPrince JBB JustBBall Member

The twolves are doing the same thing, the seats are in the parking lot.

5. TimmyDMVP

TimmyDMVP JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting TheFreshPrince:</div><div class="quote_post">The twolves are doing the same thing, the seats are in the parking lot.</div>

[​IMG]

6. 50

50 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting TheFreshPrince:</div><div class="quote_post">The twolves are doing the same thing, the seats are in the parking lot.</div>

Ha, I just woke my dog up that was laying next to me. [​IMG]

7. Flashback

Flashback JBB JustBBall Member

[​IMG] that's hilarious, but that is awesome for season tickets, I went to a Lakers game for 50 and it was pretty bad seats, so that's a steal even if you're not a Blazers fan.

8. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

9. ilive4ball

ilive4ball JBB JustBBall Member

I know the rose garden (where the blazes play) I used to work there. The seats are pretty bad, but I've seen Laker playoff games from those seats and its still incredible [​IMG].

The reason they're doing this is because the average 4 person family spends over $250 when they're in the building, if you get them there cheap, they'll spend even more.

10. The One & Only

The One & Only JBB The Orlando Tragic

Thats a great price. The Magic did something like 10 bucks a seat last season but you had to sit ontop of the TD Waterhouse Centre

11. TheFreshPrince

^^that isnt too bad, it's at least warm in orlando. In minny we need jackets to watch the game.

I cant believe how cheap these seats are though. like ilive4ball, i went to the lakers twolves series in the wcf two years ago int he nose bleeds and it was awesome. Best game i have ever been to by far. We won!!!!!

12. NTC

NTC Active Member

Geez, the Blazers are really reaching out for fans. Shame too, because they have a nice young team, that alone would make you think they'd be able to draw a crowd, but obviously not.

13. Flashback

Flashback JBB JustBBall Member

Shoot, I live in Baltimore, I'll buy season tickets for that price... I'll just have a long ways to go for the games...

14. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting TheFreshPrince:</div><div class="quote_post">i went to the lakers twolves series in the wcf two years ago int he nose bleeds and it was awesome. Best game i have ever been to by far. We won!!!!!</div>

I could only imagine.. I have only been to games with Wolves as the opposing team.. (MCI Center). If I wasn't going to the ASG game in Las Vegas this season, visiting the Target Center would be at the top of my list.

Nice price tickets, I would pay that even for crappy seats. Arena atmosphere is a nice change of pace for sitting on your ass at home in front of the television.

15. TheFreshPrince

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting purehoops:</div><div class="quote_post">I could only imagine.. I have only been to games with Wolves as the opposing team.. (MCI Center). If I wasn't going to the ASG game in Las Vegas this season, visiting the Target Center would be at the top of my list.

Nice price tickets, I would pay that even for crappy seats. Arena atmosphere is a nice change of pace for sitting on your ass at home in front of the television.</div>

I have only been to like 5 twolves game there, but the arena is awesome. It's not too big like others, and the atmosphere there is great. the cheap seats arent even that bad, and the close ones are amazing.

Vegas should be sweet. If you are 21 you will have even more fun. I heard that if you arent u really cant get in anywhere, but goin to an all star game would be sweet