Blazers Can't Beat Rasheed's Pistons

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Hunter, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Hunter

Hunter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'></p>
    <div class="bi">Blazers Still 0-For-Wallace</div>
    <div>

<span style="font-style: italic">Nov 13</span> - The Pistons have beaten the Blazers four straight times by an average of 10 points at the Rose Garden since acquiring Rasheed Wallace.</p>

</p>

"I like coming back here," said Wallace, who played in Portland for seven-plus seasons. "I still have some friends back here and some family."</p>

</p>

But to Wallace, it's also good the Blazers have been in the lottery every year since he's left.</p>

</p>

"They got what they wanted," he said. "They've got a lot of young, high school guys. They are paying for it now. It's like I told them before I left, 'Y'all want to go in a different direction than I want to go, because it's going to be some years before you get back to the playoffs.'" -- <font color="#000000">Detroit News</font></p>

</p>

</p>
    [*]Wallace loves coming to Portland for one reason -- going to Caf&eacute; du Berry, his favorite hangout from his days as a Blazer.

</p>

"Already went for breakfast," he said at practice, "and I'm going back later for lunch." -- <font color="#000000">Detroit Free Press</font></p></div>
    </div>