Boise State's James Webb III hires agent

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by truebluefan, Apr 13, 2016.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Boise State junior has hired an agent after declaring for the NBA draft last month.
    Webb hired agent Charles Briscoe of Briscoe Sports Management on Wednesday night, which means he will not be eligible to return to Boise State. Webb did not hire an agent immediately when he initially declared for the draft March 27.

"I felt ready to commit myself to the NBA draft and was confident with the success I had at Boise State," Webb said Wednesday. "I'm ready to take the next step in my life and I'm hoping to show teams that I'm always getting better. I think my work ethic will be the most important thing to show teams, but I also need to show them I can shoot well because that has been the biggest knock so far."

Webb, a 6-foot-9 forward, was a Mountain West Conference first-team selection. A potential second-round pick, Webb averaged 15.8 points, 9.1 rebounds and 1.4 steals in 31 games this season.

Webb spent the 2012-13 season at North Idaho College before transferring to Boise State.

- See more at: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--boise-state-s-james-webb-iii-to-enter-draft-022329992.html