Brevin Knight

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Thunder' started by Sir Desmond, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

Waived by the Bobcats - any interest?

Pros are he's a really tough, veteran competitor who can run a team and play defense, but cons are he flat out cannot shoot it, and is undersized. You'd think there would be contenders willing to sign him as a rotation player, so if we were to get him it would likely be offering a starting role.

Thoughts?

2. Apollo

Apollo JBB Into The Fire

Alot of teams should be looking at Knight, he would be a solid backup for Ridnour who`d bring some vet. leadership.

3. odde23

odde23 JBB Not A JustBBall Member

Yeah , but I really don't think the plan is to keep Ridnour. I would love to have Brevin for 20 minutes a night. The great thing about him is his ability to split defenses and get the ball to the open player.

Two daydream scenario's;
    Rashard and Wilcox to Indiana for O'Neal.
    Rashard, Sene, and Ridnour to Memphis for Pau and Atkins.

4. Iron Shiek

Iron Shiek Maintain and Hold It Down

Brevin Knight will be wearing a Spurs uniform when training camp begins.

I would love to have him on our roster but at this point in time I can't imagine that he'd be content backing up either of our point guards. Why Michael Jordan would cut him is beyond me. This isn't football, you still him owe him 1.5 million dollars.

I honestly feel that the best minds in sports were not the best players. They had to make up for their phsyical limitations with their minds -- not like Jordan whose intellect was always in pursuit of his physical gifts.