Brooks as usual is a moron

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by kreidertime, Jun 19, 2018.

1. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

I don't like this crap moron Brooks is spouting about trading Hayes. He is now a 50% + faceoff guy with size. If moron AV would have put him in an offensive role last year and sent lazy Miller into a defensive role, he would have had 30+ goals. He should be our second center. Brooks also as usual has no clue about any of our prospects. He thinks Andersson would have to be our 4th line center if they kept Hayes and Chytil made the team. Hey dumbass, one of the reasons they drafted Andersson was because he can play all three forward spots. They will use him on wing where I think he's better. Think harder Larry. Better yet, retire. When will he ever give up his stupid fascination about needing a number 1, right handed defenseman. No stupid. They don't. What they needed to do was fire AV and hire a coach who can actually put in a good defensive system. Gorton did that. Then they needed to trade for some talented, hungry, physical, young defenseman prospects which Gorton did. Who gives a crap if they shoot right or left. That has nothing to do with guys standing in front of Hank wide open the past 2 years.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  2. Ranger71

Ranger71 Well-Known Member

I don't know, I'd say if we can get some solid assets for Hayes then make the move. Alot of teams in playoff contention would use him as a great 3C. I guess it depends on if they view both Chytil/Andersson as C's going forward, but if we aren't realistically contending for 3y then Hayes can help bring back some things.

3. mrmel29

mrmel29 Well-Known Member

I heard a rumor of hayes, #9 and #28 for carolina's #2 which would be svich. If that came to pass hayes can go. Hayes seems to be in a bunch of trade scenarios from more than 1 source so it would not be a surprise to me if he goes in a trade. Can't wait for friday night

4. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

If we are getting the 2nd overall pick and take Svechnikov then I agree. That's a lot to give up. However, Carolina is really close to becoming a playoff team for the next 5-6 years. They definitely need a center. We need a first line, sniper for the future. Buchnevich is a guy I want to see go. I think if they package Buchnevich with perhaps DeAngelo and Namestnikov I'm not ruling out getting Edmonton's 10th overall all. Edmonton simply can't miss the playoffs again. They have crap for depth for a team that sucked for so long. That deal would help them out a lot. Especially if DeAngelo could ever figure it out.