Bucks Sign PG Goldwire to 10 Day

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by gmanspack, Feb 28, 2004.

1. gmanspack

gmanspack JBB JustBBall Member

2. cArMeLo15

cArMeLo15 JBB JustBBall Member

He's only here till TJ comes back.

3. Henacy

Henacy JBB The Man like Sam

He was on a 10-day with the timberwolves earlier in the season, but his minutes were extremely limited. but thats because Cassell played alot of minutes. I think he will get an excellent chance to prove what he worth on the bucks. Damon Jones will play no more than 30-35 minutes as the starter. So that gives Goldie plenty of time to contribute off the bench. I think him & Jones will hold down the PG spot enuff to kept the Bucks in the playoff race until TJ ford gets back. And even tho Tony isnt a point guard he can create alot of easy opportunities for others which is an added bonus that the Bucks can use & create plays with the ball in his hands a little more with TJ out.

4. the MDE

the MDE JBB JustBBall Member

Didn't really do squat with the Wolves this season, but maybe with some playing time he could do something good for the Bucks until TJ comes back.

5. magicfrankie

magicfrankie JBB JustBBall Member

He had a pretty good season in 97-98 with the Nuggets, averaging 9 ppg and 3 apg in 27 minutes, but after that he suddenly disappeared from the league... I never really understood why...