Bulls: Pau Gasol opens up about how to address team communication

Discussion in 'Chicago Bulls' started by truebluefan, Feb 3, 2016.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

“Yeah, or come from the top, come from the coaching staff or the leaders of the team where they say, ‘Hey, this can’t go on or we need to discuss this,'” Gasol said. “It’s just like companies when they have meetings to analyze and evaluate, ‘Hey, what are we doing guys? What are you doing right? What are you doing wrong? Let’s just talk about how we’re doing and how can we be better.’ I think that’s when things are really on the right path, when you approach all things like that.”

“What’s missing? That’s hard, hard to pinpoint,” Gasol said. “When you look at a situation there’s always an accumulation of factors. Some can be discussed, some are hard to discuss.

“At the end of the day we all have to look ourselves in the mirror and ask ourselves, ‘Are we doing enough? Are we doing enough to contribute? Am I worrying about the right things? Am I worrying about the collective or am I just worried about what I do on the floor or the shots that I take, how much am I scoring, how much am I playing?”

Read more http://www.csnchicago.com/bulls/bulls-pau-gasol-opens-about-how-address-team-communication