Bulls pushing Snell, Baristow and Moore in trade talks

Discussion in 'Chicago Bulls' started by kukoc4ever, Jul 6, 2015.

1. kukoc4ever

kukoc4ever Let's win a ring! Staff Member Moderator

Wow, what a trade package that is. I wonder how many nibbles the Bulls are going to get with that assemblage of talent as the bait.

2. _GB

_GB Bulls Fan Staff Member Moderator

:happy:

I was thinking the same to myself when I read the headline.

But who is Chicago Bulls Press? They don't seem to be as heavily followed as other, more proven, sources of Bulls info.

3. rosenthall

rosenthall Well-Known Member

I always thought it made sense to trade one of Snell or Doug. It's hard to find developmental minutes for two guys at the same position on a contending team. Seems like the Bulls prefer Doug, although I'm not sure what we do for a backup SG.......don't think Doug will cut it.

Possible trade ideas:

1). There might be a few teams who are still genuinely high on Snell from their scouting reports on him, and might be able to trade a rotation player for him that's more "Win Now"

2). There might be some teams looking to clear additional cap space to sign FA's.

3). There might be a few disgruntled vets who are looking for a new team.

None of these probably amount to a significant player, but there might be possibilities.

4. transplant

transplant Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

Snell has been a minor disappointment, but he can defend either wing which I would think makes him pretty valuable to the Bulls. If you trade him, you better get a guy something like him.

5. such sweet thunder

such sweet thunder Member Staff Member Moderator

I think this rumor is pretty unlikely to be true. The part that I find troubling is the salaries involved. Even if you sign and trade Moore, there's just not much on the way going out. If you're looking for a talent upgrade, there's a pretty small subset of players you can get in return for that trio.

6. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Has to be fore a pg or combo guard, but who?

I personally think Tony could do well in fast paced game. He can take it to the basket and is fast. His defense is not too bad as well.

It is hard to tell if this is true or not.