Caron Butler Breaks Hand

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by GArenas, Apr 1, 2007.

1. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheAnalyst @ Apr 2 2007, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wizards could sign another wingman in free agency. Maybee Pippen, or Luke Jackson if the Raptors reject him.</div>
    Nah, once Blatche is back we'll probabely move Antawn Jamison to more of a swingman position where he is much more comfortable.

2. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Apr 2 2007, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Nah, once Blatche is back we'll probabely move Antawn Jamison to more of a swingman position where he is much more comfortable.</div>Blatche... :worthy:

3. 24/7ballin

24/7ballin BBW Member

omg! I can't belive this. the wizards would at least have 5 more games won this year if butler would have been healthy. this sux

4. Brando

Brando BBW Member

ah that sucks it just ruined there chances in getting past the first round imo I hope he gets better soon Blatche will have to step up for them to have a chance.

5. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Brando @ Apr 3 2007, 01:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>ah that sucks it just ruined there chances in getting past the first round imo I hope he gets better soon Blatche will have to step up for them to have a chance.</div>
    From what I've seen on Washington Post Live, Sportsnite, and various websites it seems as though the Wizards still have hopes of getting past the first round. However I seriousely doubt it. Without Caron there is no chance that we will be able to out-score any of our opponents and without any defense we'll be dominated by any possible first round matchup. Things are not going to look good after this.

My prediction for Wizards final record:

43-39

6. ballerman2112

ballerman2112 BBW Elite Member

Well, there goes the Wizards season....They arent that great of a team without Caron. They are probably going to go down in the first round. This is very unfortunate.

7. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ballerman2112 @ Apr 3 2007, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Well, there goes the Wizards season....They arent that great of a team without Caron. They are probably going to go down in the first round. This is very unfortunate.</div>Good analysis. I learned a lot from that. You're the man.