Carter hits 3 at the buzzer for one-point win

Discussion in 'Brooklyn Nets' started by MVPBaller, Jan 30, 2007.

1. MVPBaller

MVPBaller BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Call it what you want -- karmic justice, payback, dumb luck, or simply the shot-making genius of Vince Carter -- but the Nets learned how the other half lived last night.On the final leg of a historic five-game road trip that included three straight daggers in California, Carter tore the heart out of the Utah Jazz with 29 of his 33 points in the second half, culminating in a 35-foot jump shot at the horn to lift the Nets to an exhilarating 116-115 triumph at Energy Solutions Arena.</div>http://www.nj.com/nets/ledger/index.ssf?/b....xml&coll=1

2. moses2121

moses2121 BBW Member

Man that was a great shot and really had to be a confidence builder for the New Jersey Nets. They have been dealing with injury problems the whole season and yet are still only one game under .500 and they are in the worst division in the NBA and they are first place. I believe when the Nets get all their people healthy once again that they will have a good second half of the season and make it into the playoffs.

3. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

Nice shot saw it right after Denver game was over damn am I happy since I am a Denver fan also and Jazz are in there div. LOL Woohoo hahaha

4. jkidd51524

jkidd51524 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Serge @ Jan 31 2007, 02:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Nice shot saw it right after Denver game was over damn am I happy since I am a Denver fan also and Jazz are in there div. LOL Woohoo hahaha</div>Well, dosnt really help because we beat you guys too :happy0144: