CBD oil question

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by sarahadams, Dec 30, 2022.

1. sarahadams

sarahadams New Member

I know this is the hemp flower for him but I figured people agree are knowledgeable so I figured I would ask. I personally love him flower but my dad who is 79 wants to try CBD oil for pain. I figured when I went from the CBD oil that I originally tried to the hemp flower the difference in my results was huge. Now I realize that some of these CBD flower companies sell CBD tincture. Can somebody recommend a company to me to buy quality CBD oil for him?

2. Herb Voys

Herb Voys New Member

Hey there! Sorry for the late reply to your post. I stumbled upon this forum while doing some research on CBD oil and thought I could help you out. I can totally relate to your situation, as my dad is also dealing with chronic pain and has been considering trying CBD oil as a natural alternative. While I personally prefer hemp flowers, I understand that CBD oil might be a better option for some people. I did some digging and came across an article at https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/heres-what-makes-this-200-year-оld-heirloom-best-cbd-for-relief. that I think you might find helpful. It talks about a 200-year-old heirloom strain that is known to be one of the best for pain relief.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2023
  3. iraweaver

iraweaver New Member

It's awesome that you're looking out for your dad's well-being. CBD oil can be a great option for pain relief, especially for someone like your dad.

4. CameronHenderson

CameronHenderson New Member

I've had some personal experience with CBD products and found that they can make a real difference. Since you've seen the impact of CBD flower compared to the oil, it's a good idea to explore some quality CBD oil options for your dad. If you're interested in delving deeper into CBD, you should definitely check out the CBD education webpage. It's got some interesting insights that could help you understand more about how CBD works and its potential benefits. Wishing your dad the best on his CBD journey – hope he finds the relief he's looking for!