Celtic Fans Role Call

Discussion in 'Boston Celtics' started by BALLAHOLLIC, Feb 10, 2006.

1. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

1. What's your name?2. Where do you live?3. Age?4. How did you become a Celtics fan?5. How long have you been a Celtics fan?6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Why?7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? Why?

2. gocelts34

gocelts34 BBW Member

1. What's your name? Tom2. Where do you live? Boston3. Age? 164. How did you become a Celtics fan? My dad loved them, and they are the home team.5. How long have you been a Celtics fan? Ever since I started watching basketball, so about eight years.6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Why? Paul Pierce, I just love the way he pours his heart and soul into this franchise each and every night. He really cares for this city and it's fans.7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? Why? Bill Russell, because he is the player that has impacted this franchise more then any other player.

3. DRob-50-Forever

DRob-50-Forever BBW Elite Member

1. What's your name? Mike2. Where do you live? California3. Age? 194. How did you become a Celtics fan? Lived in New England for almost 10 years5. How long have you been a Celtics fan? since 3rd grade6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Why? The Truth, he is a warrior and carries the team on his back7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? Why? DJ, loved his insane work ethic and intensity.

4. nba dogmatist

nba dogmatist BBW Member

1. What's your name? Trey Hampton2. Where do you live? San Antonio, TX3. Age? 164. How did you become a Celtics fan? Long story short- I saw them play and fell in love w/ them.5. How long have you been a Celtics fan? die-hard for 4 years now.6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Why? hmm.. Paul i guess, but Perk and Delonte are slowly winning me over.7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? Why? Bill Russell. He knew how to win, and he set the precedent for championship teams (defense wins championships).

5. WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE

WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE BBW Elite Member

1. What's your name? James2. Where do you live? Duxbury, MA/Univ of Maine student3. Age? 194. How did you become a Celtics fan? From Mass, diehard in all of Boston sports, but I got Celtics green running through my veins. 5. How long have you been a Celtics fan? Since Dino Radja was our star player 6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Why? Pierce, he's been through so much in this city and has had played amazing every season. I truly believe he's one of the most driven players in the league. He's made some comments here and there, but I don't care what he says, he busts his <Censored> night after night and he definately loves Boston.7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? Why? Russell/Cousy, both pioneers in basketball, Russell dominated the game for over a decade. And Cousy has got to be one of the most unique athletes to have ever stepped on the professional hardwood.

6. Neiswhereiwannabe

Neiswhereiwannabe BBW Member

1. What's your name? Paul2. Where do you live? LA, cali (<Censored> the lakers)3. Age? 174. How did you become a Celtics fan? I liked Pierce5. How long have you been a Celtics fan? 2 years6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Why? Paul Pierce (love the way he plays)7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? Why? Bill Russel=greatness(happy bday)

7. NBAJ2K

NBAJ2K BBW Member

1. What's your name?J2. Where do you live? New Britain, CT3. Age?224. How did you become a Celtics fan? Family was into the Celtics, I took it one step further5. How long have you been a Celtics fan?my whole life6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Paul Pierce, can totally take over a game, I have seen it many many times7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? Larry Bird, I was able to watch him even though it was toward the end of his career, his willingness to put it all on the line was incredible

8. gocelts34

gocelts34 BBW Member

Man, we got Celtics fans from all over. Texas, California, Conneticut, and a few from Mass.

9. Neiswhereiwannabe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gocelts34 @ Feb 15 2006, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Man, we got Celtics fans from all over. Texas, California, Conneticut, and a few from Mass.</div>Yeah I think thats pretty cool but once the Celtics start winning titles im from cali so you guys have to say that ive been a Celtics fan since they werent doing good :happy0144:

10. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

1. What's your name? Chris2. Where do you live? ATL3. Age? 144. How did you become a Celtics fan? There young players intrique me, and PP is one of my favroite players.5. How long have you been a Celtics fan? 2 years6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Why? Gerald Green/Ryan Gomes/Paul Pierce 3 way tie7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? Why? PP

11. gocelts34

gocelts34 BBW Member

Add Atlanta to that list, very diverse group we got here.Yo NE, i'll remeber that your a true fan [​IMG]

12. Neiswhereiwannabe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gocelts34 @ Feb 15 2006, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Add Atlanta to that list, very diverse group we got here.Yo NE, i'll remeber that your a true fan [​IMG]</div>Haha Thanks man!!! [​IMG] Damn we have 7 Celtics fans here I think we have the most.

13. nba dogmatist

nba dogmatist BBW Member

yeah, and they're actual Celtic fans.. They know what they're talking about when it comes to the Cs. I like that.

14. Buckets_Crew

Buckets_Crew BBW Member

1. What's your name? Bryan2. Where do you live? Boston3. Age? 184. How did you become a Celtics fan? Born in Boston5. How long have you been a Celtics fan? 18 years6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Why? Pierce. He is the best player on the team. He's an all-star and is very good at getting it done at the end of the game. Even though he seems to miss some key FT at the end. We still love you7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? Why? Bill Russell. Best big man of all time. (Yeah I said it). How can he not be? Taking the Celts to all those championships

15. tjlamro

tjlamro BBW Member

1. What's your name? Tyler2. Where do you live? New England3. Age? 184. How did you become a Celtics fan? Parents5. How long have you been a Celtics fan? Birth6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Why? Paul Pierce7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? Why? Larry BirdMany of you know me because I run Celtics Pride, one of this sites affiliates.

16. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

Welcome aboard Tyler. :welcome:

17. Neiswhereiwannabe

Damn the Celts fans list is growing!!!!

18. WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE

WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE BBW Elite Member

tjlamro is good people, really knows his Celtics, welcome man

19. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

Yes...Ive been in many sim leagues with him before..He really knows the game...

20. JustBlaze

JustBlaze BBW Elite Member

1. What's your name? Josh2. Where do you live? Littleton, MA3. Age? 174. How did you become a Celtics fan? Not sure really, just started watching them one day and got hooked.5. How long have you been a Celtics fan? About 4 years6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Why? Paul Pierce, because he's the captain, I love his game, he's loyal to the city and the fans and he plays with heart. He's also the only reason we've won anything lately.7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? Why? Bill Russell, because he was just an amazing winner.