Celtics Forum Roll Call

Discussion in 'Boston Celtics' started by Premier, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Premier

Premier Member

1. Where do you live? Where did you grow up?
    2. How long have you been a Celtics fan? How did you become a Celtics fan?
    3. Favorite current Celtics player? Favorite former Celtics player?
    4. How often do you go to Celtics games?
    5. Are you a fan of any other teams in the NBA or in other leagues, such as the NFL, MLB, NHL, etc.? Which teams?
    6. Anything else that you would like to add?

2. #1AntoineWalkerFan

#1AntoineWalkerFan Where Shimmy Happens...

1. im from the good ol' rhode island</p>

2. i have been a celtics fan since i can remember...earliest memoryis prob 96 when the great one was drafted</p>

3. favorite current celtics: pierce and gomes favorite former celtic: do i even have to answer?? ANTOINE (soon to be current celtic again)</p>

4. i go when i can...i used to go to games more often when they didnt suck but since danny has taken over i find it to be a waste of money to go watch them get slaughtered</p>

5. i am also a big red sox and patriots fan</p>

6. ummmm...go 'toine!!!</p>

3. Premier

Premier Member

1. I'm from Sturbridge, though I'm planning to move to Glastonbury, Connecticut.
    2. I started seriously following the Celtics in 1998, though I guess you can say I've been a Celtics fan all my life, through location.
    3. My favorite current Celtics players are Paul Pierce and Ray Allen. My favorite former Celtics player is most likely Antoine Walker or Ricky Davis.
    4. Before last season, I usually attended ten to fifteen games per season, but I only went to two games last year. The roster is simply not worth the ticket price and I don't plan to go to many games this year, even with the addition of Ray Allen.
    5. In the NBA, I like the Warriors because they play an exciting style of basketball. I follow the Red Sox, the Patriots, and to a lesser extent the Bruins and the Revolution. I also watch lacrosse when its on television.
    6. "I enjoy long walks on the beach." </p>

4. agoo

agoo Member

1. I live at St. Bonaventure University. I grew up in Quincy, MA.</p>

2. Since I stopped front-running and started liking the home-teams.</p>

3. Ryan Gomes - Bill Russell</p>

4. Hardly never since I live three hours from the nearest NBA town. I might shoot for a Cleveland or Toronto game next season though.</p>

5. In the NBA, I like Seattle because of Sam Presti. I also graduated from Emerson and I have met him. He's a good dude. other than that, I like the Red Sox, Patriots, and Revolution. Collegiately, I'm a fan of Bonaventure men's and women's basketball. And I'm a pretty big soccer fan, my favorites are FC Barcelona, Juventus, Tottenham, and the US National Team.</p>

6. Watch soccer. </p>

5. aquaitious

aquaitious Celtic Fan

<font size="1">1. Currenty I reside in Revere, MA. I grew up in Bijeljina (Bosnia) and Berlin (Germany).</font></p>

<font size="1">2.Let's see. I moved to Massachusetts in '99, so I guess that's when I really started getting into the Celtics.</font><font size="1">While living in Europe, I didn't really follow the Celtics, but they were a team I knew about. [​IMG]</font></p>

<font size="1">3.FavoritecurrentCeltics:PaulPierce,KendrickPerkins. Perkjustbecauseheworkshard.Favoriteformer Celtics:Somany, </font><font size="1">likeWallySzczerbiak,RaefLaFrentz,JiriWelsch.Nah, just kidding. Antoine Walker is definitely one of them.</font></p>

<font size="1">4.Notthatmany.ThemostrecentoneIwenttoistheseasonfinaletowishtheCelticsgoodluckastheyheadintothelottery. </font><font size="1">Thatworkedwell. It'sok,asmyfriend'sbrothersays"Thisjustprovesthatwe'llhavetoworkhardernextseason."</font></p>

<font size="1">5.NBAteam:IlivedinPhoenix before moving to Mass, soI'msomewhatofaSunsfan.LovedJasonKiddwhenhewasthereand</font><font size="1">l</font><font size="1">ovedhim on theNetswhenhefirstarrivedthere.While I'm not a football fan, I've stumbled upon a few Patriot games in the </font><font size="1">recent few years. People say they're good. [​IMG] Of course, I like watching the Red Sox and the Revolution. The Bruins were on the </font><font size="1">radar once, but completely slipped past now.I'm also a big fan of the German Soccer League. My favorite team being </font><font size="1">Borussia Dortmund (1997 Champions League winners, I can still see Lars Ricken's goal to put Dortmund past Juventus 3-1) </font><font size="1">followed by a close second of Hertha BSC Berlin.</font></p>

<font size="1"><font size="1">6.Yes.</font>EDIT: What no one else will add anything?</font></p>

6. Buckets_Crew

Buckets_Crew BBW Member

1. Boston, Boston</p>

2. Been a fan my whole life. Everybody in my family is diehard Celtics. So I've grown up into it.</p>

3. Pierce. My favorite past Celtics player is Get Buckets</p>

4. I try and make a couple every year. Maybe 4-5</p>

5. I like to watch Kidd and Carter play but I don't like the Nets. I like the Sox and Patriots. Don't watch soccer or hockey.</p>

7. CelticKing

CelticKing The Green Monster

1. Where do you live? Agawam, MA Where did you grow up? Prishtina, Kosova until 1999 when the war happend and we moved here</p>

2. How long have you been a Celtics fan? 3 years How did you become a Celtics fan? we moved to Mass. so became a fan of all Mass. sports</p>

3. Favorite current Celtics player? KG, then Allen and Pierce Favorite former Celtics player? Bird</p>

4. How often do you go to Celtics games? try to go at least 5 games, but this season hopefully 10</p>

5. Are you a fan of any other teams in the NBA or in other leagues, such as the NFL, MLB, NHL, etc.? Which teams? Fan of all Boston teams, then Kings (always will be in my heart), Man Utd, Lazio, Marseille. </p>

6. Anything else that you would like to add? GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!!</p>

8. CelticKing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (employee #5)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<font size="1">1. Currenty I reside in Revere, MA. I grew up in Bijeljina (Bosnia) and Berlin (Germany).</font></p>

<font size="1">2. Let's see. I moved to Massachusetts in '99, so I guess that's when I really started getting into the Celtics. </font><font size="1">While living in Europe, I didn't really follow the Celtics, but they were a team I knew about. [​IMG]</font></p>

<font size="1">3. Favorite current Celtics: Paul Pierce, Kendrick Perkins. Perk just because he works hard. Favorite former Celtics: So many, </font><font size="1">like Wally Szczerbiak, Raef LaFrentz, Jiri Welsch. Nah, just kidding. Antoine Walker is definitely one of them.</font></p>

<font size="1">4. Not that many. The most recent one I went to is the season finale to wish the Celtics good luck as they head into the lottery. </font><font size="1">That worked well. It's ok, as my friend's brother says "This just proves that we'll have to work harder next season."</font></p>

<font size="1">5. NBA team: I lived in Phoenix before moving to Mass, so I'm somewhat of a Suns fan. Loved Jason Kidd when he was there and </font><font size="1">l</font><font size="1">oved him on the Nets when he first arrived there. While I'm not a football fan, I've stumbled upon a few Patriot games in the </font><font size="1">recent few years. People say they're good. [​IMG] Of course, I like watching the Red Sox and the Revolution. The Bruins were on the </font><font size="1">radar once, but completely slipped past now. I'm also a big fan of the German Soccer League. My favorite team being </font><font size="1">Borussia Dortmund (1997 Champions League winners, I can still see Lars Ricken's goal to put Dortmund past Juventus 3-1) </font><font size="1">followed by a close second of Hertha BSC Berlin.</font></p>

<font size="1"><font size="1">6. Yes.</font>

EDIT: What no one else will add anything?
    </font></p>

</div></p>

Sta ima? Znam da pricam malo. </p>

</p>

9. aquaitious

aquaitious Celtic Fan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticKing)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (employee #5)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<font size="1">2. Let's see. I moved to Massachusetts in '99, so I guess that's when I really started getting into the Celtics. </font><font size="1">While living in Europe, I didn't really follow the Celtics, but they were a team I knew about. [​IMG]</font></p>

<font size="1">3. Favorite current Celtics: Paul Pierce, Kendrick Perkins. Perk just because he works hard. Favorite former Celtics: So many, </font><font size="1">like Wally Szczerbiak, Raef LaFrentz, Jiri Welsch. Nah, just kidding. Antoine Walker is definitely one of them.</font></p>

<font size="1">4. Not that many. The most recent one I went to is the season finale to wish the Celtics good luck as they head into the lottery. </font><font size="1">That worked well. It's ok, as my friend's brother says "This just proves that we'll have to work harder next season."</font></p>

<font size="1">5. NBA team: I lived in Phoenix before moving to Mass, so I'm somewhat of a Suns fan. Loved Jason Kidd when he was there and </font><font size="1">l</font><font size="1">oved him on the Nets when he first arrived there. While I'm not a football fan, I've stumbled upon a few Patriot games in the </font><font size="1">recent few years. People say they're good. [​IMG] Of course, I like watching the Red Sox and the Revolution. The Bruins were on the </font><font size="1">radar once, but completely slipped past now. I'm also a big fan of the German Soccer League. My favorite team being </font><font size="1">Borussia Dortmund (1997 Champions League winners, I can still see Lars Ricken's goal to put Dortmund past Juventus 3-1) </font><font size="1">followed by a close second of Hertha BSC Berlin.</font></p>

<font size="1"><font size="1">6. Yes.</font> EDIT: What no one else will add anything?</font></p>

</div></p>

</p></div>Haha, super. Drago mi je da nisam jedini.

10. CelticKing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (employee #5)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticKing)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (employee #5)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<font size="1"><font size="1">6. Yes.</font>

EDIT: What no one else will add anything?
    </font></p>

</div></p>

</p>

</div>
    Haha, super. Drago mi je da nisam jedini.
    </div></p>

Same here man. Have you been back to visit?</p>

My name is Ilir, whats yours?
    </p>

11. aquaitious

aquaitious Celtic Fan

[quote name='CelticKing'][quote name='employee #5'][quote name='CelticKing'][quote name='employee #5']

<font size="1"><font size="1">6. Yes.</font> EDIT: What no one else will add anything?</font></p>

[/QUOTE]</p>

</p>

[/QUOTE]Haha, super. Drago mi je da nisam jedini. [/QUOTE]</p>

Same here man. Have you been back to visit?</p>

My name is Ilir, whats yours?</p>

[/QUOTE]</p>

Tarikisthename,sameasintheblogdescription.I'vebeendownthereonce(03,Ibelieve),butmybrotherandparentsjustwentdownthereagain.Sofar,noone'scomplaing,andI'mguessingtheylikeit. </p>

12. CelticKing

Balkans are beautiful. Too bad the wars happened. Crazy people. haha

13. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

I haven't done this yet, for some reason:</p>

1. Where do you live? Where did you grow up? New Hampshire, about 40 minutes north of Boston.</p>

2. How long have you been a Celtics fan? How did you become a Celtics fan? I have been a Celtics fan since I started getting into basketball, so second grade. I am a fan because it's my home team.</p>

3. Favorite current Celtics player? Favorite former Celtics player? Favorite current Celtic is Paul Pierce, and my favorite former is likely Antoine Walker. I think it would probably be unjustified for me to say a legend, because I didn't live through those era's. I'll go with what I have seen and lived through, and I'll go with Toine.</p>

4. How often do you go to Celtics games? I probably go to 4-5 per year, but I watch every last one of them.</p>

5. Are you a fan of any other teams in the NBA or in other leagues, such as the NFL, MLB, NHL, etc.? Which teams? I am a basketball junkie in general. I'm obsessed with the sport. The Celtics are my #1 team, because it's my home team and I love them to the fullest, but I follow it all. I'm a big NBA basketball fan and college basketball fan, and I'll also watch a few high school games. I'll also watch 8-9 Patriots games a year, but I'm not huge on football.
    </p>

6. Anything else that you would like to add? I'll be making game threads for every Celtics game, unless somebody else here already does it. If so, shoot me a PM or IM me on Chapsketball32, maybe we can work something out and split them. Also, be sure to check out my blog! And of course... GO CELTICS! </p>

14. aquaitious

aquaitious Celtic Fan

Actually the game threads will make themselves.For a preview, check this out.

15. CelticKing

You'll do the pregame preview though.

16. cgcatsfan

cgcatsfan Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Premier)</div><div class='quotemain'>

1. Where do you live? Where did you grow up?2. How long have you been a Celtics fan? How did you become a Celtics fan?3. Favorite current Celtics player? Favorite former Celtics player?4. How often do you go to Celtics games?5. Are you a fan of any other teams in the NBA or in other leagues, such as the NFL, MLB, NHL, etc.? Which teams?6. Anything else that you would like to add?</p></div>

</p>

Hey guys! </p>

Thanks for the invite! </p>

I'm From Vermont, I grew up here, went to NY for 6 years and came back. </p>

I've been a celtics fan since I can remember and that's saying something. Favorite current Celts player has to be Paul Pierce. He's amazing as a player andbecause he hung in until the reinforcements arrived! Favorite former Celtic player is a tough one, Let's say Havlicek or Bird. </p>

I'm in VT, so if I get a couple of games in a year I'm lucky. I'm aRedSox and Pats fan too.I follow UVM catamounts faithfully as well as my son's team. </p>

I also follow whatever Euro teams Taylor Coppenrath and TJ Sorrentine are on this year. (Taylor's going to play in Spain - a step up and TJ will play in Germany - also a step up). I coach whenever I can, most recently at Taylor's Camp in VT. </p>

I love the game....what can I say? </p>

17. CelticKing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cgcatsfan)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Premier)</div><div class='quotemain'>

1. Where do you live? Where did you grow up?
    2. How long have you been a Celtics fan? How did you become a Celtics fan?
    3. Favorite current Celtics player? Favorite former Celtics player?
    4. How often do you go to Celtics games?
    5. Are you a fan of any other teams in the NBA or in other leagues, such as the NFL, MLB, NHL, etc.? Which teams?
    6. Anything else that you would like to add?</p></div>

</p>

Hey guys! </p>

I've been a celtics fan since I can remember and that's saying something. Favorite current Celts player has to be Paul Pierce. He's amazing as a player and because he hung in until the reinforcements arrived! Favorite former Celtic player is a tough one, Let's say Havlicek or Bird. </p>

I'm in VT, so if I get a couple of games in a year I'm lucky. I'm a Red Sox and Pats fan too. I follow UVM catamounts faithfully as well as my son's team. </p>

I also follow whatever Euro teams Taylor Coppenrath and TJ Sorrentine are on this year. (Taylor's going to play in Spain - a step up and TJ will play in Germany - also a step up). I coach whenever I can, most recently at Taylor's Camp in VT. </p>

I love the game....what can I say? </p></div>

</p>

Welcome. You'll enjoy it here. </p>

18. aquaitious

aquaitious Celtic Fan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cgcatsfan)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Premier)</div><div class='quotemain'>

1. Where do you live? Where did you grow up?2. How long have you been a Celtics fan? How did you become a Celtics fan?3. Favorite current Celtics player? Favorite former Celtics player?4. How often do you go to Celtics games?5. Are you a fan of any other teams in the NBA or in other leagues, such as the NFL, MLB, NHL, etc.? Which teams?6. Anything else that you would like to add?</p></div>

</p>

Hey guys! </p>

I've been a celtics fan since I can remember and that's saying something. Favorite current Celts player has to be Paul Pierce. He's amazing as a player andbecause he hung in until the reinforcements arrived! Favorite former Celtic player is a tough one, Let's say Havlicek or Bird. </p>

I'm in VT, so if I get a couple of games in a year I'm lucky. I'm aRedSox and Pats fan too.I follow UVM catamounts faithfully as well as my son's team. </p>

I love the game....what can I say? </p></div>

Welcome cg, I'm glad you're here.We need some more people from the other place. [​IMG]</p>

19. 44Thrilla

44Thrilla cuatro cuatro

1. Where do you live? Where did you grow up?</p>

Little Rhody, born and raised.</p>

2. How long have you been a Celtics fan? How did you become a Celtics fan?</p>

I've been a fan since I started watching basketball when I was a kid. I became a fan because they're the local team.</p>

3. Favorite current Celtics player? Favorite former Celtics player?</p>

Current: Paul Pierce (for now..I can see KG passing him soon)</p>

All-Time: Russ/Bird/Gomes</p>

4. How often do you go to Celtics games?</p>

2-3 per year.</p>

5. Are you a fan of any other teams in the NBA or in other leagues, such as the NFL, MLB, NHL, etc.? Which teams?</p>

MLB: Red Sox NFL: Pats/Dolphins (strange, I know.)</p>

6. Anything else that you would like to add?</p>

Nice to see a good core of solid Celtics fans here. I look forward to being a part of this forum.</p>

</p>

20. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

Welcome 44Thrilla, I hope you enjoy it here. This is going to be fun.