Celtics, whats going on?

Discussion in 'Boston Celtics' started by Baz, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Baz

Baz r00т@~тerмιnal:-вaz

Student
    Alright, so basically I havent been watching all the games recently due to the fact that im about to graduate so lots of work to do. So last week I started watching the games and paid for League Pass since we do not have NBA here in Switzerland. I was suprised whenI looked at the conference standings, what exactly is going on? Why are the Veltics getting worst now? Why are the Knicks getting back up?

I would actually want you guys to catch me up with the details and what is wrong with them at the moment!

2. NOVoodoo

NOVoodoo Kickin it in 2525

Honestly, the main reason is that you're looking at a 9 game sample size in an 82 game season...

3. Baz

Baz r00т@~тerмιnal:-вaz

Student
    Let me quote..

"....what is wrong with them at the moment!"

4. NOVoodoo

NOVoodoo Kickin it in 2525

Well, what is a "moment?" Do you want to know about the game tonight, are you talking about a week, or are you talking about a season?

Also, what were your expecations in terms of wins and losses? They're still over .500 man...

Teams ebb and flow throughout the course of the season, and I don't really see any instability in the Celtics at the moment. If anything, they have a lot of positives to attest to, including the play of Rondo and Sullinger.

As for the Knicks, that is mostly a matter of circumstances that, again, I'll say you should only judge as a small sample of a greater population. The Knicks probably won't finish as a #1/2 seed despite their hot start.

Baz likes this.